The Student Room Group

Application ID & Welcome Letter

Hello TSR,

I sent off ucas and am waiting for the welcome letter in order to obtain the application number and log onto ucas. However I'm overseas and quite far away, I was woundering will i receive the letter by email or mail? Because if by mail I have a friend who sent off his UCAS and got offers but never got the welcome letter!! ++++ Our post service is trash!! If things ever arrive they are in pure bad shape!!

Thank you all very much for your time

Best Regards,
Hashem
Reply 1
Juno
You will receive the letter by mail. However, if it has been ages you can call UCAS and ask for your application number, and then use that to check track

:ditto:
do they always send ur welcome letter on email instead of post now?
Reply 3
Kelv
do they always send ur welcome letter on email instead of post now?

lol it comes by post.
oo cos my mate recieved it by email and not post lol
Reply 5
Hey!

You should get the welcome letter by post. I'm in Canada and received mine after 7 days! so wait a week or so. It doesnt take that long but if you really want your track number just call the customer service and you can ask them for your track number, in case you dont have your personal ID you can tell them your first last name and other details.

Good Luck :smile:
Reply 6
haha .. i got my UCAS number from emails that were sent by the individual unis... so i didn't have to wait for the welcome letter

Latest

Trending

Trending