x

How's the revision going? :biggrin:
Original post by keromedic
Finished Fp3 Chapter 1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes,you leg! Keep the good work up.
Original post by usycool1
How's the revision going? :biggrin:

Good thanks Usy. I've done the notes and all the exercises in my textbooks for module 1 of F324 (Chemistry). I had my 2nd chemistry tutor session earlier and discussed modules 2 and 3 of F324. That's everything covered now. I'm going to do the notes and Textbooks questions over the next week. I'll then be making a start on F325 which is a bigger module but I'm glad I'll be able to do past papers soon :smile:. I'll aim to be able to do one by next Sunday.

I'm working on completing up to M2 Chapter 2 and completing Chapter 1 of S2 by my Further maths tutor session on Friday. I've almost finished Chapter 2 of Fp3. Not touched Fp2 for a few days but will continue that when I visit my grandmother over the weeked. It's just 1st order ODEs. Not too taxing. I'm scared about Vectors/Matrices in Fp3 and Transition metals in Chemistry :/.

Had first Bio tutor session on Monday. Went over populations and some energy transfer in ecosystems. My assigned HW is to finish up Populations, Ecosystems, ATP, Respiration and Photosynthesis. This is quite a bit so will be difficult. My bio tutor wants me to finish the syllabus realtively early so I have more time for exam prep which makes sense, I suppose.

Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes,you leg! Keep the good work up.

Thanks Kadak. See above. Where are you up to with your stuffs? :smile:
Keep going :angry: :angry: :angry: :fluffy:
Been a while since I've done A levels. Tell a lie, I never did A levels... Any way, can't really say much but g'luck! You'll hopefully get the grades you need (for uni I assume)
Original post by The_Internet
Been a while since I've done A levels. Tell a lie, I never did A levels... Any way, can't really say much but g'luck! You'll hopefully get the grades you need (for uni I assume)

Thanks The_Internet. It's okay, BTECs are ok :h:.
Things are going well. Will do a proper check in at the end of tomorrow as I expect to get a lot done over the bank holiday Monday

Quick Reply

Latest