The Student Room Group

Interviews for Diagnostic Radiograpy

Hiya I have applied to study Diagnostic Radiography next year and I have been invited to an interview for Canterbury Christ Church next week. I was just wondering if anyone has been to their interview before and could possibly tell me the sort of questions that they asked? I would really appreciate any help as I get nervous enough for interviews! thanks
Original post by AoifeTierney
Hiya I have applied to study Diagnostic Radiography next year and I have been invited to an interview for Canterbury Christ Church next week. I was just wondering if anyone has been to their interview before and could possibly tell me the sort of questions that they asked? I would really appreciate any help as I get nervous enough for interviews! thanks

This was discussed on the DR 2015 thread, nobody is going to tell you the exact quesions as it'll give you an unfair advantage over those who have already had interviews.
Just know why you want to do DR?
why that uni?
if you've done work experience, think of times it was hard to deal with or different points of interest you can talk about etc.
Why DR instead of radiotherapy?
basically all the basic questions.
Also, know your personal statement inside out.
Hope this helped a little. (I haven't applied there so I don't know anything about their process or anything sorry)

Quick Reply

Latest