The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography Cardiff University

Heyyy. Starting a chat for people starting radiography at Cardiff in September.
still have yet to hear from them after having my interview in january? does anybody know when i’ll hear back?
Reply 2
Original post by Ty190506
still have yet to hear from them after having my interview in january? does anybody know when i’ll hear back?

I had my interview in february and received a reply within 2 weeks if that helps. Hopefully they will reply soon though. But i do know that sometimes (and im not saying this is definitely the case for you too), but some uni's dont reply if its a reject and they will just leave it till the deadline to tell you, which sucks - idk if cardiff is like that too though.
Reply 3
Hey, I'm starting diagnostic radiography this year, it'll be nice to talk to some ppl before starting :smile:
Original post by jelly_xoj

just a quick one, i applied a week or so ago for the diagnostic radiography course in cardiff. how long after applying did you hear back from them with an interview/offer??
Original post by Ty190506

I've just booked my interview for next week, so I believe that they have to interview everyone before deciding on responses. I also remember an email saying latest by March, so you may have to wait a bit
Original post by jelly_xoj

Hi, love this idea!

Don't be afraid to send me a message if any of you guys had questions about the uni or about studying at Cardiff :smile: Whilst I don't study Diagnostic Radiography, happy to answer any questions anyone has about studying here!

~ Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest