The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i feel exactly the same as you, i really want to go to Kings because i like the course there and i want to go to aLondon Uni so that i can commute from home. i really hope that i get into Kings. sparkles how your personal statement going? yeah that a real bummer i hate it when teacher predict the grades that dont allow you to apply for other unis, i mean a lot of peopl exceed expectations but by the time they know its too late. if you do maths you may get a slightly lower offier ie ABB (from what i have heard dont know why it makes a difference unless there is a lot of maths, but i think there are a few maths related modules)
Reply 2
i know this is a weird and pretty stupid question, what do you thiink is more important? the grade requirement or the personal statement?
do you think that the unis know most people bull**** on their personal statement and go based on your grades and reference? because i think that my personal statement is pretty weak and i didnt know how to make it sound like i really wanted to study business management. but i think that i really want to go to Kings as its a pretty good uni and its in london, whilst other unis dont offer the same course.
Reply 3
I think my personal statement is fairly ok, i would say it sounds like i want to study business but jst from my experiences really. I wouldnt be too worried if you had higher predicted grades than me. I knw i have been tryin to get one of my teachers to change my predicted grade of C, considering i got a B last year and am retaking in January, GGRR soo stressed at the mo, i still havent sent it off yet either :mad:
Reply 4
are ou talking about trying to apply with a grade C predition? ou say you wouldnt be too worried if i had higher predicted grades? i already have my grades :O are you in year 13?
Reply 5
Yhe im in year 13, i got predcited a B for business , C for english. Whatgrades did u get?
Reply 6
oh i got AAA in maths bio and chemistry, but im slightly worried about my personal statement. the thing is i really want to stay in london, i email the admissions for management and hopefully they should reply. well good luck with your application, you never know we may be seeing each other soon lol

Latest

Trending

Trending