The Student Room Group

apply

Hello, I need to delete my account because I misunderstood how to apply. I am EU student so I have to send the paper form instead of apply online. How can I do? Will I have problems when I'll send my paper form application since when there is an account with my name?
Thank you
Hello,

The easiest thing to do is just submit the correct EU paper form along with a cover letter explaining that you have already submitted the incorrect application, then we will delete the wrong application and update the details from the new form.

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hello,

The easiest thing to do is just submit the correct EU paper form along with a cover letter explaining that you have already submitted the incorrect application, then we will delete the wrong application and update the details from the new form.

Thanks

I have already cancelled the application once that I realized that I was wrong, anyway I'll write a letter where I'll explain the mistake with the Costumer Reference Number.

If I may ask another thing: I didn't understand the part when they ask me if I am a family member of an EU national, I am EU national so are my parents, do I need to send even my parents and sisters's passport? Thank you for the answer, I'm sorry for all the questions.
Hi there.

We will not require their passports if you are applying as an EU student, only your own.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending