The Student Room Group

Gutted

Do you ever get those moments when you come across someone somewhere like I did tonight at a University talk on a subject, and see a really beautiful other half (in my case a girl), and for whatever reason you don't come across each other or don't talk and then boom, she's gone. vanished. never to be see again. well i just had that and it's not nice haha. she was very beautiful in an understated way. was gonna facebook her but i don't even know her name or anything. baahhh.
nobody ?
Wait so there is a person whose name you don't know and who you have never spoken to, but you thought looked vaguely attractive from afar.

Is this it? Is this your story? Did I miss something?
Original post by le_darkhorse
Do you ever get those moments when you come across someone somewhere like I did tonight at a University talk on a subject, and see a really beautiful other half (in my case a girl), and for whatever reason you don't come across each other or don't talk and then boom, she's gone. vanished. never to be see again. well i just had that and it's not nice haha. she was very beautiful in an understated way. was gonna facebook her but i don't even know her name or anything. baahhh.

You sound slightly obsessive. You could have simply gone up to her, you know? :tongue:
No I think OP's saying "he's noticed a girl around, she looks very attractive" but the girl left before he could ask if she would to go to bed with him. :music:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
You sound slightly obsessive. You could have simply gone up to her, you know? :tongue:

true but she wasn't there all of a sudden :-(

bad times
Original post by shawn_o1
No I think OP's saying "he's noticed a girl around, she looks very attractive" but the girl left before he could ask if she would to go to bed with him. :music:

what haha? i was just taken aback by her beauty
Original post by le_darkhorse
what haha? i was just taken aback by her beauty

lame.

this is virgin thinking. don't call girls that you've never even met "beautiful", else what are you going to have left to say about someone you're actually in a wonderful relationship with?
Original post by cole-slaw
lame.

this is virgin thinking. don't call girls that you've never even met "beautiful", else what are you going to have left to say about someone you're actually in a wonderful relationship with?

fair point haha
Reply 9
This sort of girl is rarely up for grabs anyway!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending