The Student Room Group

Males of TSR who plan to marry.....

Would you mind if your wife was the head of the house?
Would you prefer it if the wife was the head?

Please don't bull**** me and say crap like head of the house doesn't exist because it does and will continue to do so. If you don't think there's a head of your house, you're wrong.

Let's hear your views...

Scroll to see replies

I'd say this "head of the house" thing only becomes important once the two settle down and start raising kids.
The real bull**** is thinking about who is the head of the house, this ain't no game I ain't no rhino

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bittr n swt
Would you mind if your wife was the head of the house?
Would you prefer it if the wife was the head?

Please don't bull**** me and say crap like head of the house doesn't exist because it does and will continue to do so. If you don't think there's a head of your house, you're wrong.

Let's hear your views...

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Reply 4
Anyone who thinks their pet isn't the head of the house is deluded.
"head of the house" will be an abstract concept not really relevant to our decisions, but I will not have someone else in charge of me.
Mum.was head of our house, Dad was her beta cuckold bitch (srs)

Like me.Dad has Dyspraxia but he was not diagnosed until I was, just labeled basically retarded and inept, no medical support. Low self esteem in childhood yadda yadda. Musta been some **** to swallow. Mum largely treated him.as such. She gave him comic book allowance every weekend while he worked 2 jobs for her and us kids. She did a part time job. Kept her distance from.him at parties.

Dunno when but sometime around 2008 Dad became a wet supplicating pushover, Mum got tired of him being a pussy and started fantasising of ****ing other men. May or may not have cheated with my future stepdad or another guy. Eventually in 2009 she divorce raped him.and he went cray cray for a year, like legit scary crying then punching walls and screaming for a few months leading up to the main event, then depressed borderline alcoholic for a year. At the end of this year 2010 Dad told me he read Mum's diary discussing her desire to bang men she could actually respect. Dad paid 70-30 equity split for the old house and as per emotional blackmail to keep my sister in his life who sided with Mum, takes blame for the disintegration of marriage, denies the affair.

Despite fearing Mum for her power over Dad I love her for kindness to me. Ergo maternal erotic spectrum confirmed

So ****ing scared of marriage

Can't blame Mum for everything though betas gon' beta
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Mum.was head of our house, Dad was her beta cuckold bitch (srs)

Like me.Dad has Dyspraxia but he was not diagnosed until I was, just labeled basically retarded and inept, no medical support. Low self esteem in childhood yadda yadda. Musta been some **** to swallow. Mum largely treated him.as such. She gave him comic book allowance every weekend while he worked 2 jobs for her and us kids. She did a part time job. Kept her distance from.him at parties.

Dunno when but sometime around 2008 Dad became a wet supplicating pushover, Mum got tired of him being a pussy and started fantasising of ****ing other men. May or may not have cheated with my future stepdad or another guy. Eventually in 2009 she divorce raped him.and he went cray cray for a year, like legit scary crying then punching walls and screaming for a few months leading up to the main event, then depressed borderline alcoholic for a year. At the end of this year 2010 Dad told me he read Mum's diary discussing her desire to bang men she could actually respect. Dad paid 70-30 equity split for the old house and as per emotional blackmail to keep my sister in his life who sided with Mum, takes blame for the disintegration of marriage, denies the affair.

Despite fearing Mum for her power over Dad I love her for kindness to me. Ergo maternal erotic spectrum confirmed

So ****ing scared of marriage

Can't blame Mum for everything though betas gon' beta

OMG that is a mess. Really hope you have a better life than that, now that you know what to expect (with having Dysparxia).
Original post by gagafacea1
OMG that is a mess. Really hope you have a better life than that, now that you know what to expect (with having Dysparxia).

HAhaha fanily life's good but mental health is ****ed if you have seen my threads :redface:

Cheers bruh
HAhaha fanily life's good but mental health is ****ed if you have seen my threads :redface:

Cheers bruh

Dude you're one of my favourite posters on this site (and I think you were the first person to follow me/post in one of my threads), but you need to stop defining yourself by your mental issues.
The dog is the head of the house regardless of circumstances.

Original post by zKlown
Anyone who thinks their pet isn't the head of the house is deluded.
Reply 11
Original post by Retired_Messiah
The dog is the head of the house regardless of circumstances.

Even more so cats, dogs are mans' best friend, cats just use us for their own means.
Original post by zKlown
Even more so cats, dogs are mans' best friend, cats just use us for their own means.

My cat is just a prick, the dog gets all the attention in my house.
I don't even really get what the head of the house is? Is it like the person that organises the household?
Original post by redferry
I don't even really get what the head of the house is? Is it like the person that organises the household?

It's the one that makes all the decisions. Usually feeds the patriarchy, usually is male.
Original post by Guills on wheels
It's the one that makes all the decisions. Usually feeds the patriarchy, usually is male.

I don't think I grew up with a head of the household then... In my current relationship its probably more me but its still a mixed bag.
Reply 16
Deleted
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by bittr n swt

Yep, every house has a roof.
Original post by Zargabaath
Dude you're one of my favourite posters on this site (and I think you were the first person to follow me/post in one of my threads), but you need to stop defining yourself by your mental issues.

Haha appreciate the compliment :biggrin:

Yeah that's fair but this thread's ideas is a lot of where it started right :/

Unofrtunately if you like me mate you'll know I'm getting better when I start disappearing...the nature of my beast
Reply 19
x

Man, your threads make so much sense now.
I get what you mean though: my dad used to cheat on my mum when I pretty much saw all of this unravel when I was only 6. My dad passed away a year later and that is the only 'relationship' I had with him.

I'm beyond **** scared of marriage, I'm more scared of letting anyone really get to know me so relationships with other people, either friendships or romantic ones, are always a mess.

We'll turn out alright, I hope :o:

Quick Reply

Latest