The Student Room Group

Can you?

is it possible to not show universities a specific grade you got at gcses , say u got 8 a*'s but one e is it possible to not show that e.
No, you have to declare all qualifications. If you don't and your university finds out later, they can remove you from the course, regardless of whether you've already started or not.
Reply 2
I'm pretty sure that when applying through ucas they will want all of your qualifications including any poopy ones.
Reply 3
Original post by Sanchai
is it possible to not show universities a specific grade you got at gcses , say u got 8 a*'s but one e is it possible to not show that e.

You can try it but some universities check and I have known Liverpool, to name one, reject a candidate on the grounds of dishonesty/loss of trust for not declaring a C at GCSE PE.
Reply 4
but like what if you orginially planned to drop the course but your school refused
Reply 5
Original post by Sanchai
but like what if you orginially planned to drop the course but your school refused

You will still have to declare it. But if that's the case i would recommend emailing the individual university admissions tutors and course directors to explain your situation so that that they will take it into account when reviewing your application.
You should be honest with them and if you get an interview why not bring along your certificates to show them what other grades you got?

Quick Reply

Latest