The Student Room Group

PSYCHOLOGY edexcel practicals

Does any one have the biological, psycho dynamic and learning practicals for as psychology edexcel, and have the child and clinical psychology practical edexcel for a2 psychology?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Hey there,

I have written up reports for the Biological and Psychodynamic practicals for AS, and I have a written up report for Child as well for A2.

If you'd like for me to send them to you, just PM me your email and I'll send them asap :smile:
Original post by jojomojojojo
Does any one have the biological, psycho dynamic and learning practicals for as psychology edexcel, and have the child and clinical psychology practical edexcel for a2 psychology?

I'm doing AS atm, I've got all practical write-ups but psychodynamic, we haven't done that yet. Let me know if you want them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending