The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

S1 Apartment for March 2015

You are Here: My TSR > Forums > Universities and HE colleges > North of England > University of Sheffield

[h="1"]Accommodation for March 2015 in a great S1 apartment[/h]watched

Announcements
Have you lived with an eating disorder? Share your experience here..
Internships @ Tata Steel: exceptional real-world experience in a world-class setting.

tools

catintheflat

Rep:

5h ago

[INDENT]Hi! I'm looking for a female student interested in living in a double bedroom ensuite. The reason for it being rented out this March is because I have moved out from Sheffield. It is urgent for me to find a replacement at the moment so anyone interested is welcome to ask! My flat is shared among 4 other female students, all very friendly so homesickness isn't usually a problem.
[font="UICTFontTextStyleBody"]
The apartment is located at Pickering House, Kenyon Street in Sheffield. It is a 7 min walk to The Mappin Building & St George's Library in Sheffield Uni and a 20 min walk to Sheffield Hallam's city campus. Also just a 10 min walk from Information a Commons for those late night assignments. There is a tram stop 5 mins away called Netherthorpe road which you can easily use to get to the main University of Sheffield campus.

The building is run under Derwent Students, previously under Omnia so they are very experienced with student accommodation.There's a Tesco express just a few minutes downstairs and so is the office/reception. If you're one to online shop frequently like me, they're very efficient with handling parcels. When parcels arrive while you're not home they'll be sent to the reception and kept safe for you to verify later. The building is also maintained very well. Never came across such a good offer at this price really.

It has a cheap rent of £92.50 per week. Bills inclusive of:
[font="UICTFontTextStyleBody"]
- wifi
- water
[font="UICTFontTextStyleBody"]- gas
- electricity

Facilities available:
- study desk
- double door closet
- plenty shelf space
- drawers
- double bed