The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Studying mental health nursing in Sheffield Hallam

Hello, I’m starting Sheffield Hallam
In September. I want to know how the teaching is over there and the support system available for nursing students. Anything I should be aware of before I start being good or bad .
Thanks.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello, I’m starting Sheffield Hallam
In September. I want to know how the teaching is over there and the support system available for nursing students. Anything I should be aware of before I start being good or bad .
Thanks.

Hi, I’m just wondering how the course is going? I’m starting September 2024 x
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by Tonilou04
Hi, I’m just wondering how the course is going? I’m starting September 2024 x

It’s going well , there’s a lot to learn tho 😊
Original post by Eunice Ocranson
It’s going well , there’s a lot to learn tho 😊

I’m glad it’s going well! How many actual days of uni do you do?
Reply 4
I’m glad it’s going well! How many actual days of uni do you do?

It used to be at least 3 times a week
But during simulated placement
It’s Monday to Friday
Original post by Anonymous #1

It used to be at least 3 times a week
But during simulated placement
It’s Monday to Friday

That’s really helpful thank you. Is it also literally a case of waiting till summer for contact with start dates and things? So sorry for all the questions. I like to be really organised and the wait is killing me 😂 anything you think might be useful I need to know it 😂😂
Hello,

Could I please ask- when do you get your timetable? Is it the first week of starting university?

Thank you
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hello,

Could I please ask- when do you get your timetable? Is it the first week of starting university?

Thank you

A week or a few days before u actually start
Hi,

You will get your specific timetable in the beginning of September, but if you want a general idea of how often you will be on campus or how this is been in previous years, you can get in touch with the relevant course department. If you let me know what course you are studying I can provide these details, or if you complete this webform our enquiries team will be in touch within two working days.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Rosie (Sheffield Hallam Rep)
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Hi,

You will get your specific timetable in the beginning of September, but if you want a general idea of how often you will be on campus or how this is been in previous years, you can get in touch with the relevant course department. If you let me know what course you are studying I can provide these details, or if you complete this webform our enquiries team will be in touch within two working days.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Hi I’ll be studying nursing in September 2024. Any help will be much appreciated
Hi I’ll be studying nursing in September 2024. Any help will be much appreciated

Hi,

That's great, we look forward to having you! You can get in touch with our nursing and midwifery department to discuss your timetable. I'll outline their details below so you can get in touch if you wish to.

Email - [email protected]
Phone - 0114 225 2372

I hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending