The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Uni foundation year

I'm going to University of Warwick 2023 for accounting and finance with foundation year, does anyone who have done a foundation year have any tips. If u did a foundation year there, what can i expect and is it similar to alevels? Is it hard or alr compared to alevels. :smile:
Reply 1
I’m looking to apply for this course in 2024, sorry to reply to an older thread but could I ask what qualifications you got into this course with? I have been given no clues by my sixth form what they are looking for at all, I don’t know if I should even put it as one of my choices if it’s not realistic I’ll get in
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by vsepr902
I’m looking to apply for this course in 2024, sorry to reply to an older thread but could I ask what qualifications you got into this course with? I have been given no clues by my sixth form what they are looking for at all, I don’t know if I should even put it as one of my choices if it’s not realistic I’ll get in

Hello, I'm glad to hear you're considering applying to study with us next year. Regarding qualifications, we require that students pass 3 full A Levels (or equivalent). Students must also meet a Widening Participation criteria, which you can see on the link below:

https://www.wbs.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/foundation-year/requirements/

I hope this helps and please do let me know if you have any questions :smile:
George (Warwick Business School undergraduate Recruitment)
Original post by Warwick Business School
Hello, I'm glad to hear you're considering applying to study with us next year. Regarding qualifications, we require that students pass 3 full A Levels (or equivalent). Students must also meet a Widening Participation criteria, which you can see on the link below:

https://www.wbs.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/foundation-year/requirements/

I hope this helps and please do let me know if you have any questions :smile:
George (Warwick Business School undergraduate Recruitment)

Is there any particular grade requirements for A&F foundation year? e.g. A in maths
Original post by OfficialYSM
Is there any particular grade requirements for A&F foundation year? e.g. A in maths

Hi there,

No particular grade requirements apart from a quantitative subject for A&F. For grades, students need to pass 3 A Levels (or equivalent).
Reply 5
Does anyone know when the selection day is being held for 2024? I am still waiting to hear back if i was selected or not. But i heard many different answers, one of them being that there is only one selection day that is in March and others saying there are more than one in March or April
Thread moved to UoW section as it had been sitting in Student Accomodation all this time :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest