The Student Room Group

AstraZeneca Bioinformatics Apprenticeship (Masters)

Has anyone else applied for the AstraZeneca Bioinformatics apprenticeship? I tried to see if there was a thread already but couldn’t find one.
How did everyone find the application/tests?

As for the next step, does anyone know if the virtual assessment is like an assessment centre or more of an interview?
Reply 1
Original post by jennaq
Has anyone else applied for the AstraZeneca Bioinformatics apprenticeship? I tried to see if there was a thread already but couldn’t find one.

As for the next step, does anyone know if the virtual assessment is like an assessment centre or more of an interview?

Heya, I've applied! I thought the tests were going to be much worse tbh. What about you?

No idea about the next step - I didn't see anything specific on the job listing.
Reply 2
Original post by jennaq

Hey I've applied for it as well! No idea what the virtual assessment is, but im assuming its an interview. I can't find anything online about it. I found the tests far easier than I expected. Have you guys heard a response yet after the tests?
Hey, I also applied. I found the tests pretty easy too. I received the automatic feedback report immediately after completing the test. I think the position advert mentioned an assessment centre on the 18th of March, so I'm assuming those that have passed the initial test will have their applications reviewed, and strong applicants will be invited to the assessment centre.
Hey, has anyone received any response from Astrazeneca yet besides the automatic test feedback?
Reply 5
Original post by Kvalentine2
Hey, has anyone received any response from Astrazeneca yet besides the automatic test feedback?
Not yet. :frown:
Original post by Contigo
Not yet. :frown:
I haven't either :frown: I imagine they've had a lot of applications to sort through, but I hope we start to hear within the next week or so if there's an assessment in the middle of March!
Reply 7
Original post by Le-petite
Heya, I've applied! I thought the tests were going to be much worse tbh. What about you?
No idea about the next step - I didn't see anything specific on the job listing.
Yeah same here, the practice tests were harder than the actual test. Have you heard anything back yet other than test results?
Reply 8
Original post by riyadj76
Hey I've applied for it as well! No idea what the virtual assessment is, but im assuming its an interview. I can't find anything online about it. I found the tests far easier than I expected. Have you guys heard a response yet after the tests?
The only communication I’ve had since the tests was about my results. It’s been a few weeks now so I’m getting worried 😅
Original post by jennaq
The only communication I’ve had since the tests was about my results. It’s been a few weeks now so I’m getting worried 😅
I haven't received anything yet either, if we were unsuccessful I would hope they'd send us a rejection email. Fingers crossed there's still hope yet!
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Kvalentine2
I haven't received anything yet either, if we were unsuccessful I would hope they'd send us a rejection email. Fingers crossed there's still hope yet!

I applied and haven’t heard anything yet apart from the automated feedback, anyone heard anything?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending