The Student Room Group

Questions about Adult Disability Payment

I live in Scotland and applied for Adult Disability Payment last month. I have yet to hear back. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to process applications for Adult Disability Payment? I will have to move out of my current apartment in late August and am afraid of missing any letters from them.
Original post by Anonymous
I live in Scotland and applied for Adult Disability Payment last month. I have yet to hear back. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to process applications for Adult Disability Payment? I will have to move out of my current apartment in late August and am afraid of missing any letters from them.

When you move, call them and say your address has changed. There should be contact details on any paperwork you have, and/or the website :smile:
Reply 2
It's an open-ended question; phone up and ask.
Reply 3
Original post by furryface12
When you move, call them and say your address has changed. There should be contact details on any paperwork you have, and/or the website :smile:

We cannot access the application after its submission. Their system is kind of weird.
I live in England and applied for PIP at the start of March and got the letter back at the start of June not sure IF ADP takes the same amount of time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending