The Student Room Group

Ask a Lebanese girl anything

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jgco2chem
That's a cool career I wanna be a chemical engineer, I'm guessing justice in the world is important to you?
I've been to morocco and hopefully my next holiday would be Lebanon then to see this beautiful cave.

Yes

You'll have a wonderful time. So many great places to visit
Original post by childofthesun
Yes

You'll have a wonderful time. So many great places to visit

How old are you? & are you at uni?
do you own a goat ?
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
Its often said if Lebanon wasn't in the Middle East,it wouldn't as prosperous as Switzerland. What do you think of this?

Not sure I agree.I think Lebanon's main problem is the foundation on which it's built, and sectarian tension. The different religious sects need to learn to live with each other in peace . They're very distrustful of one another and the government. As a result the country is unstable, and sectarian violence could break out suddenly.
How old are you? & are you at uni?

17, and no
Original post by the bear
do you own a goat ?

No. How about you,Charlie?
Reply 66
That's a cool career I wanna be a chemical engineer, I'm guessing justice in the world is important to you?
I've been to morocco and hopefully my next holiday would be Lebanon then to see this beautiful cave.

I'm morrocan , How did you find Morrocco?
No. How about you,Charlie?

sure i have five goats and thirty seven olive trees. wanna come over ?
Original post by the bear
sure i have five goats and thirty seven olive trees. wanna come over ?

Only 5? :unimpressed:
Reply 69
My best friend is from Loubnan I'm dying to visit this country but a lot of my friend tell me that is dangerous and more for a girl. So i'll try Istanbul

My question:

- Why Lebanese women are so over looked, they were plenty of make up they are wearing super hot clothes just to go to the shopping center they have a lot of surgery? Is it part of your culture ?
My friend told my that she feels so good when she comes to me in Paris because she could wear just converse and jean and go out.

Lebanese women are very hot btw :smile:
Original post by pikaa
My best friend is from Loubnan I'm dying to visit this country but a lot of my friend tell me that is dangerous and more for a girl. So i'll try Istanbul

My question:

- Why Lebanese women are so over looked, they were plenty of make up they are wearing super hot clothes just to go to the shopping center they have a lot of surgery? Is it part of your culture ?
My friend told my that she feels so good when she comes to me in Paris because she could wear just converse and jean and go out.

Lebanese women are very hot btw :smile:

Heyyy

Ahh. I wouldn't say Lebanon is that dangerous, you just have to be careful as to where you go and know which places to avoid. But Istanbul is amazing

Lebanese women can be very fixated on looks :sadnod:
You live in Paris? :smile:
Whats the best thing about being from Lebanon ?
Do you like Eminem ? (Don't you dare so no)
Reply 73
What can you tell me about the stone of Baalbek?
Original post by Kadak
Whats the best thing about being from Lebanon ?

The food+history
Original post by goobypls
Do you like Eminem ? (Don't you dare so no)

I don't really listen to his music :dontknow:
Original post by al_94
What can you tell me about the stone of Baalbek?

Really really heavy
Reply 77
Would you agree to the statement saying 'Lebanese are the most civilised Arabs' ?
I don't really listen to his music :dontknow:

Why ???????
Original post by goobypls
Why ???????

Too much rage

Quick Reply

Latest