The Student Room Group

Can I still find pitabread these days?

I used to have it years ago.

I look on Aldi and Sainsburys shelves and can no longer see it.

What stores can I find it these days?
Plenty of stores sell it. Might be in the "world foods" section rather than the "bread" section though.
They have them in most supermarkets. They are near the bread section near the croissants.
Tesco still sell them despite their incessant need to rearrange the bakery section every month.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
Tesco still sell them despite their incessant need to rearrange the bakery section every month.

In that case I will take occasional trips to Tesco for it.
Reply 5
Original post by JVM2020
I used to have it years ago.

I look on Aldi and Sainsburys shelves and can no longer see it.

What stores can I find it these days?

Lots of corner shops still do them!
Morrisons in the world food section.

There is nothing more bewildering than walking into a grocery store you frequent and finding they've rearranged the layout...may as well be in another country at that point for me :confused:
Original post by artful_lounger
There is nothing more bewildering than walking into a grocery store you frequent and finding they've rearranged the layout...may as well be in another country at that point for me :confused:

Admit-One and the Search for the Lost Croissants (They Were Around Here Somewhere )
Admit-One and the Search for the Lost Croissants (They Were Around Here Somewhere )

Haha PRSOM :biggrin:
Reply 10
Found it in Aldi!
Spotted in Sainsbury’s today as well. Around the flatbreads and wraps.
I get them regularly, haven’t noticed any change in their availability, if anything slightly more options with Lebanese flatbreads snd pita pouches also available in the big supermarkets.

Quick Reply

Latest