The Student Room Group

PPE offers?

Hi, I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it.

I was just wondering if anyone doing PPE has got any offers yet? My application was processed on the 10th of November, and while I know that's not very long ago all my friends have at least one offer, and so I'm starting to worry. I don't know anyone who's applied for PPE, so have no comparisons!

Thanks!
Reply 1
hi, yeah none of my friends are applying for PPE either so TSR is the only place where i can see how other PPEists are doing. I have offers from Essex, Manchester and York for PPE so far..i applied on October 13th though, i'm sure you'll hear soon enough. further details in my signature..
Reply 2
Sianey
Hi, I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it.

I was just wondering if anyone doing PPE has got any offers yet? My application was processed on the 10th of November, and while I know that's not very long ago all my friends have at least one offer, and so I'm starting to worry. I don't know anyone who's applied for PPE, so have no comparisons!

Thanks!

Ive got york. and rejected form oxford

so thats my PPE choices sewn up now!
ditto for me...

AAB from York
nothing yet from LSE, Warwick, Durham, Oxford or SOAS
to be expected...don't worry if you haven't heard yet!
Reply 4
I got an offer for Politics and Economics at Birmingham today, ABB inc General Studies. I'm so so happy! Such a lush offer!!
Reply 5
Lots of the PPE'ers apply to Oxford so would have had their applications in earlier than you. Don't sweat, I'm sure you'll hear soon.

good luck
Reply 6
I applied for 4 PPE courses last year and these are when I got the replies.

York - 30 Nov
Oxford - Late December
Durham - 10 Feb
Warwick - 07 Feb

(My app was processed on 12th Oct)

Don't worry about not hearing anything yet. :smile:
@sizjam are they your actual grades? what were you gcse's etc to be rejected before interview. i only applied PPE at york and oxford a swlell,. still not heard from oxford or york :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending