The Student Room Group

To all Architecture Undergrads, advice needed :)

Hi,
I am currently studying Economics, English Lit, Media and Psychology and have recently decided I want to study an architecture course, therefore I'm wondering if current architecture undergrads can advise me more on what the course is like, things I can do to boost my UCAS for architecture and also, people who got into Bath on the Architecture course without studying either Physics, Maths or Art&Design.

That would be really helpful,
Thanks!
fkhxn
Original post by fkhxn
Hi,
I am currently studying Economics, English Lit, Media and Psychology and have recently decided I want to study an architecture course, therefore I'm wondering if current architecture undergrads can advise me more on what the course is like, things I can do to boost my UCAS for architecture and also, people who got into Bath on the Architecture course without studying either Physics, Maths or Art&Design.

That would be really helpful,
Thanks!
fkhxn

Bath has some useful info on what they expect from applicants http://www.bath.ac.uk/study/ug/prospectus/subject/architecture/entry-requirements/ (NB this will vary between different unis).

They don't require art A Level, but they do expect details of your skills, and tbh it sounds like you may be required to do an art foundation year before you start your degree (which is free for under 19s).
Reply 2
So in terms of like Maths and Physics though, is that heavily required for the course? With my subject choices is it quite unlikely for me to get a place?
Original post by fkhxn
So in terms of like Maths and Physics though, is that heavily required for the course? With my subject choices is it quite unlikely for me to get a place?

providing you get AAA predictions, I know for a fact you'd fulfil the entry requirements for Sheffield! There are a couple of other courses (I believe) where they don't necessarily want Art/Maths/Physics - but you'd have to do some investigating!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending