The Student Room Group

psp - Connection error has occurred (80410702)

well ive got that error comming up if i try to send a picture or try to play gta vice city multiplayer, or even burnout multiplayer.

the funny thing is however, for the most part, game share burnout works if i have the game in my psp and i can also go on the internet.

i tried to get it repaired by having the wifi board changed and its still giving me the error.

any ideas otherwise ima sell this piece of crap.
Does this help at all: http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=pspnet&message.id=82428
I don't have a PSP, so can't really advise beyond that...
Reply 2
taran
well ive got that error comming up if i try to send a picture or try to play gta vice city multiplayer, or even burnout multiplayer.

the funny thing is however, for the most part, game share burnout works if i have the game in my psp and i can also go on the internet.

i tried to get it repaired by having the wifi board changed and its still giving me the error.

any ideas otherwise ima sell this piece of crap.

go to the network settings and set the channel to automatic
Reply 3
i did all that was told. tried all the channels. originally it was set to automatic anyway which also didnt work.

i think my unit is just buggered and there doesnt seem to be enough on the internet about this problem to know exactly what the problem is. i doubt it can be my wifi board because i had it send twice to get it fixed and both times the wifi board was changed apparently.

Latest