The Student Room Group

BPTC Part-Time or Full Time? Opinions Please!

I have been offered places to study PT & FT at my provider of choice, however so far I haven't been able to get as much funding as I would have liked so far and am getting cold feet a bit. There is a possibility I could still get a full grant to study/for expenses but I would not know about this until the summer.

Logically this would mean I should do PT and work to fill up the gap/avoid getting :eek: massive loans once I graduate. I have a previous legal day job which I could freelance at, which would give me an asset to bring to chambers... BUT I am concerned about the quality of teaching on PT courses vs FT due to the number of teaching hours. Has anyone done PT BPTC? How did you find it?
Reply 1
Original post by monokurobuu
I have been offered places to study PT & FT at my provider of choice, however so far I haven't been able to get as much funding as I would have liked so far and am getting cold feet a bit. There is a possibility I could still get a full grant to study/for expenses but I would not know about this until the summer.

Logically this would mean I should do PT and work to fill up the gap/avoid getting :eek: massive loans once I graduate. I have a previous legal day job which I could freelance at, which would give me an asset to bring to chambers... BUT I am concerned about the quality of teaching on PT courses vs FT due to the number of teaching hours. Has anyone done PT BPTC? How did you find it?

Friday bump! I'm sure we have some PT lurkers on the forums :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending