The Student Room Group

Part time funding and maintenance loan for second degree

Hi all
I have applied for a full time course on Human Nutrition including Foundation year for sept 2023 . I already hold a degree which was for only 3 years ( never done foundation ) and I just received a letter from SF saying that I’m not eligible for funding as I am not exempt from ELQ .
I just discovered that Human nutrition with foundation on part time basis ( 2 years ) will be funded automatically.
So if I change my sf application from full time to part time for the same course how my maintenance loan will be calculated ?
I know that tuition fee will be £6935.
So how my loan for maintenance will be given ? In two years structured ? Or full year whatever is my entitlement on each year that I have applied ?
Please let me know as the university is willing to take me on board as part time not to miss my intake .
Please respond asap .
Original post by Roxy862006
Hi all
I have applied for a full time course on Human Nutrition including Foundation year for sept 2023 . I already hold a degree which was for only 3 years ( never done foundation ) and I just received a letter from SF saying that I’m not eligible for funding as I am not exempt from ELQ .
I just discovered that Human nutrition with foundation on part time basis ( 2 years ) will be funded automatically.
So if I change my sf application from full time to part time for the same course how my maintenance loan will be calculated ?
I know that tuition fee will be £6935.
So how my loan for maintenance will be given ? In two years structured ? Or full year whatever is my entitlement on each year that I have applied ?
Please let me know as the university is willing to take me on board as part time not to miss my intake .
Please respond asap .

Hi Roxy862006,

Can you confirm the name of the university and course code please? Can you confirm the study intensity % please?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi Roxy862006,

Can you confirm the name of the university and course code please? Can you confirm the study intensity % please?

Thanks, Clare

Hi
London metropolitan university
When first applied was B405 - human nutrition with foundation ( full time ) and I received a letter saying is not execution course , however I never did foundation course , this will be my first time .
Now the new code course is BDEG Hon human nutrition - part time which university can take me and they advised could be funded .
Hi
When first applied was B405 - human nutrition with foundation ( full time ) and I received a letter saying is not execution course , however I never did foundation course , this will be my first time .
Now the new code course is BDEG Hon human nutrition - part time which university can take me and they advised could be funded .

Hi Roxy862006,

Can you confirm the course intensity please?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi Roxy862006,

Can you confirm the course intensity please?

Thanks, Clare

For Part time on human nutrition with foundation is going to be 2years.
Hi

Hi Roxy,

I don't see the course on the system. Do you have the course code? Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending