The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Hi is Anyone starting Adult Nursing (september intake)

Scroll to see replies

Yes, I got a conditional offer yesterday for September intake
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
Aw brill!!! Is south wales your firm choice? Definatly mine xx
Reply 3
Thought it would be nice to talk to a few people before starting as quite daunting when you dont know anyone x
Yes mee :smile: ive accepted my offer for USW.. are you excited?? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Yes excited/nervous all in one. Lol. Are you coming far or are you local. I live in pontypridd so only round the corner xx
Reply 6
Sorry I am talking to you on the other post aswell but didnt see your post. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh yes haha sorry only now seeing this :tongue: I live in Llantwit Fardre are you going to stay at home? :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Yes staying at home. I think parking is around 2 pound a day, so will drive down probably. What about you?? xx
Same I will drive too :smile: £2 a day is not bad.. plus its just down the road so petrol wont be too much :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Yeah exactly. Do you know anybody who is starting?? I dont know anyone. But im sure we will meet lots of new friends :smile: x
Nope I dont know anyone yet.. yes we will all be in the same boat :smile: when did you have your interview? I was nervous at mine so didnt think id get in this year at all lol xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I had my interview on the 7th march. I was a nervous wreck to. Think im still in shock now tbh lol. When was urs?? X
7th March too :smile: Im in shock too, cant wait to get started xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Do you have any idea when we can apply for bursary ? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes I rang them yesterday funnily enough haha... they said the uni contacts them then they contact us to invite us to apply.. but you can apply now she gave me the link. Im noy home at the moment and the link is on my laptop il put it on here later :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Ah right cool!!! That be brill thanks x
I'm going to USW too, doing the bursary application at the moment but it's taking a while! :dry: x
Reply 18
Aw congrats!!!! Think I best start mine aswell x
Reply 19
Did you go through student finance and apply on there. Bit confusing!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending