The Student Room Group

Dissertation help on homosexuality within Indian/Muslim culture

Hey guys, I'm writing about homosexuality within the indian culture for my dissertation, I wanted to know if anyone could share their experience of being gay in an indian or muslim culture for me to use in my dissertation, it will be completely anonymous. Any comments are welcome even if you are not gay and asian, opinions or comments are hugely appreciated! thanks
Indian and Muslim culture are two different things, just letting you know....................................... :confused:
Reply 3
I think you need to specify your parameters more closely. In your original post, you talk about Indian, Muslim and Asian. Do you mean each separately or a combination? Muslims can be of any nationality. Asian people come from countries other than India and can follow any religion (or none). As well as ensuring that you gather the correct data, your diss markers will look for this level of accuracy in your dissertation.

If you mean people only of Indian (and that country only) ethnic descent, who live anywhere in the world and whose family is Muslim, then this is more likely to get the responses that you need and a better mark. Use of the broad term "Asian" may be complicating the question unnecessarily, unless you wish to include people from other ethnic descent such as Pakistani. In which case you need to specify this in your question.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending