The Student Room Group

[OLD SPEC] My AQA GCSE triple science revision notes from last year

Scroll to see replies

Hi!
Just wondering if you had any notes on Physics P1 AND 2
if not its alright
thanks
Where are the rest of the physics notes ?????
Original post by Zzaynahhhh
Hi!
if not its alright
thanks

Same please can you put up the rest of the physics notes
Thanks
what resources did you use to make those notes... i used textbooks to make min ebut theres still missing information
Reply 64
is this for the AQA spec?
Reply 65
Omg. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!! This is exaclty what i needed.
Is this AQA exam board?
R u sure this is all that you used to revise for the exam nothing elserious
Thanks it looks very organised and very helpful too
Did u do lots of past papers
Original post by niccc997
Hey everyone :-)

Exam season is quickly approaching and I was clearing out some stuff on my laptop and found some of my revision notes from last year that I made for my GCSE exams. I did biology, chemistry and physics and got A*, A*, A and I thought they might be useful for some people.

I made all of these notes referring to the specifications and tried to make them as accurate but as concise as possible, they really helped me and in my study leave I basically just learnt them off by heart like a script. (Be aware some of the units are split into parts due to the file sizes being too large.) Also, there may be one or two documents which are incomplete due to me making them the day before the exam (oops), so please check them. :biggrin:

Unfortunately I didn't make digital notes for all 3 units of every science but I'm happy to upload the ones I have. I'd use them in conjunction with your revision guides/class notes.

Hope someone will find them useful!

HI so this is a that you revised before the science exam and you goto those amazing grades
Did u do lots of pat papers and I was just wondering whathe did you get for ur isa
Thanks you soo much for this
BTW I can't find p1 and p2 as these aree the that I am not good at
Please reply asap
Do you think I should make extra notes on and learn them too
Please help
Thanks you soo much
thank you your so kind for posting these and they look super useful
Original post by Zzaynahhhh
Hi!
if not its alright
thanks

same my mocks are P1 and C2 have u got any more notes on physics
have you got p1 and p2 notes
thank you!
Reply 73
Thanks so much im 6 weeks away from my first gcse exam and im scared sh*tless
Reply 74
Thank you, was just wandering whats the best way to learn/revise these if my exams are in 8 weeks?
Reply 75
Thank you, just wandering whats the best way to learn or revise these before my real gcse exams in 8 weeks
Thank you so much , these have helped me hugely xx
if possible can you upload the others seperatley
I have half of P2 if anyone needs it cause i know its not here and i made my own, also i have links to all my flashcards on quizlet WITH ALL THE NOTES if anyone needs
Original post by SaniyaSingh
I have half of P2 if anyone needs it cause i know its not here and i made my own, also i have links to all my flashcards on quizlet WITH ALL THE NOTES if anyone needs

Can you give the link to your flashcards on quizlet please x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending