The Student Room Group

[OLD SPEC] My AQA GCSE triple science revision notes from last year

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
what a baller makes notes the night before the exams and comes out with two A*s and an A, not bad.😅
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 81
You know what you are? A lifesaver. I struggle with making notes due to short attention span and this has saved me. Thank you so much!
oml thankyou so much, saves me a lot of time in this stressful month cant thank you enough :smile:
what exam board is this? hoping its aqa
Original post by niccc997
Hey everyone :-)

Exam season is quickly approaching and I was clearing out some stuff on my laptop and found some of my revision notes from last year that I made for my GCSE exams. I did biology, chemistry and physics and got A*, A*, A and I thought they might be useful for some people.

I made all of these notes referring to the specifications and tried to make them as accurate but as concise as possible, they really helped me and in my study leave I basically just learnt them off by heart like a script. (Be aware some of the units are split into parts due to the file sizes being too large.) Also, there may be one or two documents which are incomplete due to me making them the day before the exam (oops), so please check them. :biggrin:

Unfortunately I didn't make digital notes for all 3 units of every science but I'm happy to upload the ones I have. I'd use them in conjunction with your revision guides/class notes.

Hope someone will find them useful!

You have a good heart.. i will definitely use this if only the files existed
(edited 6 years ago)

Exam season is quickly approaching and I was clearing out some stuff on my laptop and found some of my revision notes from last year that I made for my GCSE exams. I did biology, chemistry and physics and got A*, A*, A and I thought they might be useful for some people.

I made all of these notes referring to the specifications and tried to make them as accurate but as concise as possible, they really helped me and in my study leave I basically just learnt them off by heart like a script. (Be aware some of the units are split into parts due to the file sizes being too large.) Also, there may be one or two documents which are incomplete due to me making them the day before the exam (oops), so please check them. :biggrin:

Unfortunately I didn't make digital notes for all 3 units of every science but I'm happy to upload the ones I have. I'd use them in conjunction with your revision guides/class notes.

Oooops files di not exist
Original post by Laboromniavincit
Oooops files di not exist

They're working for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you so much! Currently in GCSE season and got B2 and B3 exam on friday. These are great! :smile:
Got a couple of hours to learn B2 and B3 :frown:
Original post by MoTheCucumber
Got a couple of hours to learn B2 and B3 :frown:

Good luck, hope it goes well tomorrow! :smile:
Original post by KayKay66
Good luck, hope it goes well tomorrow! :smile:

Your notes pretty much made it possible for me to make notes on nearly every aspect of the specification, thanks.
Original post by MoTheCucumber
Your notes pretty much made it possible for me to make notes on nearly every aspect of the specification, thanks.

There not my notes but they also helped me so much. I thank the person who made these notes.

Thankyou, really needed some P3 summary notes - life saver!!!!!
thank you
hey,is this good for the new gcses you know the ones that are upcoming (9-1).
Original post by ibrahimshabaz01
hey,is this good for the new gcses you know the ones that are upcoming (9-1).

The topics which overlap may be some use, but it definitely shouldn't be used as the soul revision material and you have to be very aware that bits might be missing, extra etc. If you use them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys could any one confirm these notes are legit cause i don't wanna revise these if all the information is wrong .
Original post by HarshyBar
Hey guys could any one confirm these notes are legit cause i don't wanna revise these if all the information is wrong .

These are the old specification notes, but are accurate for that spec.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemur14
These are the old specification notes, but are accurate for that spec.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. So there basically old GCSE notes but there all true/correct and are not fake notes?
Original post by HarshyBar
Thanks. So there basically old GCSE notes but there all true/correct and are not fake notes?

Yes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending