The Student Room Group

[OLD SPEC] My AQA GCSE triple science revision notes from last year

Scroll to see replies

Thank you :smile: btw do u think i can still use these notes for the new spec?
Original post by BlackPink24
Thank you :smile: btw do u think i can still use these notes for the new spec?

Not all the stuff on the new spec will be part of these notes however the topics that overlap may well be OK to use. You can use the specifications to check.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemur14
Not all the stuff on the new spec will be part of these notes however the topics that overlap may well be OK to use. You can use the specifications to check.

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh ok thank u :smile:
Original post by BlackPink24
oh ok thank u :smile:

No problem!

Posted from TSR Mobile
can i use this for the new spec and have you got any tips for me to get better grades and stop putting studying off? cuz i just cant study its too boring :frown:
Original post by arad2002
can i use this for the new spec and have you got any tips for me to get better grades and stop putting studying off? cuz i just cant study its too boring :frown:

I'm not the right person to ask for tips given I currently have loads of work in tomorrow and I'm procrastinating on here :lol:
Thank you so much!! Very kind of you to post and hopefully very useful to some others!
Original post by niccc997
Hey everyone :-)

Exam season is quickly approaching and I was clearing out some stuff on my laptop and found some of my revision notes from last year that I made for my GCSE exams. I did biology, chemistry and physics and got A*, A*, A and I thought they might be useful for some people.

I made all of these notes referring to the specifications and tried to make them as accurate but as concise as possible, they really helped me and in my study leave I basically just learnt them off by heart like a script. (Be aware some of the units are split into parts due to the file sizes being too large.) Also, there may be one or two documents which are incomplete due to me making them the day before the exam (oops), so please check them. :biggrin:

Unfortunately I didn't make digital notes for all 3 units of every science but I'm happy to upload the ones I have. I'd use them in conjunction with your revision guides/class notes.

Hope someone will find them useful!

Thank you so much for these- very useful xxxxx :smile:
You're a god omg thanks
Thank youuuu life saverrr
You are a lifesaver omflllllllll :h ily
Original post by Lemur14
sent you a pm :smile:

do you have p2 and p1 notes that i can have? inc additional and core
Original post by Ilikerevising
do you have p2 and p1 notes that i can have? inc additional and core

These are for old spec, so probably not a great deal of use now...
Regardless, unfortunately I don't since I hand wrote mine all on flashcards which I now have no clue where they are :redface:
thanks very much!

Exam season is quickly approaching and I was clearing out some stuff on my laptop and found some of my revision notes from last year that I made for my GCSE exams. I did biology, chemistry and physics and got A*, A*, A and I thought they might be useful for some people.

I made all of these notes referring to the specifications and tried to make them as accurate but as concise as possible, they really helped me and in my study leave I basically just learnt them off by heart like a script. (Be aware some of the units are split into parts due to the file sizes being too large.) Also, there may be one or two documents which are incomplete due to me making them the day before the exam (oops), so please check them. :biggrin:

Unfortunately I didn't make digital notes for all 3 units of every science but I'm happy to upload the ones I have. I'd use them in conjunction with your revision guides/class notes.

why would ANYONE do triple science? WHY would you DO THAT to YOURSELF????? i wonder and come to no conclusion
this is amazing thanks xxx

THIS IS SOO LATE BUT THANKYOU SOO MUCH!!!!!!!!
BUT DID YOU JUST REVISE FROM THE DOCUMEMNTS OR DID YOU CONVERT THEM INTO FLASHCARDS??
sorry about the caps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending