The Student Room Group

I need help with university applications.

Hello TSR,
I am posting this thread because I need help regarding university applications. To be clear I am not familiar at all with the procedures that take place in this country as I have been here for only 6 months.
At the moment I am studying a BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in IT. At the end of this year I will have gained the 90 credits diploma and I have the choice to proceed to the second year in order to gain the full 180 Credits. My grades for this year are going to be at least D-D. Previously I have studied IT in a vocational Lyceum in Greece but had to stop after the second year because I moved here. Can I apply to any universities using the 90 credits from this year? I was hoping that I could get in through the clearing. If yes, what do I need to do?
Any information provided is highly appreciated. :smile:
You will need a complete qualification at level 3, e.g. a 180 credit diploma, or your Greek qualification if what you already have would allow you to go to uni in Greece.

Unfortunately it sounds like you'll only be able to apply for 2016 entry. This will mean that you need to apply this autumn, and can start using in September 2016. This will be a better option because you will have the full choice of universities available not just the leftovers in clearing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending