The Student Room Group

I've always been attracted to black guys and don't know why - AMA

I'm a white female, grew up and went to school and uni in areas that were mainly white by a huge percentage.

My boyfriend now is black after around 7 other white boyfriends. I don't know what it is that attracts me - ask me anything!

Be nice! x

Scroll to see replies

Can we have a pic of your face?
How tall is your bf? Is he hench?
What does he study?
What do you study?
U want the D?
Original post by bittr n swt
Can we have a pic of your face?
How tall is your bf? Is he hench?
What does he study?
What do you study?

No.
5'9'' - he's broad with muscles but slim.
He's a digital marketer.
I'm a writer x
Original post by Silver Arrow
U want the D?

Don't we all?
It's just being human ^^
favourite car?
Are you in your first, second or third year of uni?
tyrone & jamal strike again
Original post by SallySparrow66
Don't we all?

Not me,no.
But yeah what are his downstair measurements?
Reply 10
I'm a white female, grew up and went to school and uni in areas that were mainly white by a huge percentage.

My boyfriend now is black after around 7 other white boyfriends. I don't know what it is that attracts me - ask me anything!

Be nice! x

Why don't you find white guys attractive?
So what exactly is the problem? You're shocked with yourself for going out with a black guy? You have to justify it somehow?
You know what they say :wink:

Reply 13

Be nice! x

Are you with him because you find him attractive or are you with him because he's black and you're attracted to black guys?
Original post by scriberg
favourite car?

I don't have a favourite car?
Original post by Hatchet
Are you with him because you find him attractive or are you with him because he's black and you're attracted to black guys?

I'm with him cos he's ace and he makes me laugh. He's also very attractive and just happens to be black. :smile: x
I don't have a favourite car?

everyone has a favourite car.

EDIT: What do you think of Idris Elba?
Original post by kkboyk
Why don't you find white guys attractive?

I do. I've had more white boyfriends than black. I just find myself extremely attracted to black guys despite never knowing any growing up.
Original post by noobynoo
So what exactly is the problem? You're shocked with yourself for going out with a black guy? You have to justify it somehow?

Exactly what I was wondering :s-smilie:
Original post by noobynoo

No, no problem :smile: just seen lots of these threads and thought I'd join in seeing as race is a pretty common topic on here x
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest