The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Novascope
Awww bless. When did I ignore you? :frown: On Whatsapp?

Already there is an issue going on..don't start a new one:biggrin::wink::colone:
ok here's how i got laid my first time.

Step 1) don't fap ever.
Original post by Anonymous
I wouldn't mind. I have liked two girls in my teen years that were taller than me.

The "petite girls" don't want a guy my height either.

Its true, they want taller guys because they want to improve their genes. Lets face it if you are 5'4'' you are carrying short genes most likely and that means your kids are likely to be short especially if you date someone short as well. Its better for you to find someone around your height so at least your kids won't have to suffer the indignity you have had to suffer. Good luck OP.
Its true, they want taller guys because they want to improve their genes. Lets face it if you are 5'4'' you are carrying short genes most likely and that means your kids are likely to be short especially if you date someone short as well. Its better for you to find someone around your height so at least your kids won't have to suffer the indignity you have had to suffer. Good luck OP.

If girls much shorter than me still want taller guys then why would a girl closer to my height or taller want someone 5'4"?
Develop your other masculine qualities to overshadow the importance of height.
if you think no girls like short boys then you're wrong, I like them! there is less girls who are into short guys but I promise we are out there, you won't die alone don't worry haha
Go to Asia mate. You could have 3 girlfriends here man. Any age you like, take your pick.

All you need is CASH.
Reply 268
Dude, I can feel your pain, I am 20 and have exactly the same height as you. All girls seem to never find short guys attractive. In what I observed, 5'6 and above is the the only chance to get a girl. I am saving money to do the leg lengthen surgery, although my body proportion will be weird ,however, I can grow at most 4 inches, that means I will become 5'8 if I do it. Height really is one of the most important factors on attracting females. Even for the very ugly or bald men, if they are tall, there are still girls for them, but for us, I really don't think so. A girl told me that dating short guys are just like dating her son and the life won't be happy. Most of the girl might tell you that the most important thing is your personality and confidence, but that's not true, they might tell u this but for themselves they will never date a short guy for real. People will never understand our pain because they can't feel it! You are the only one who can accept it and live with it. I am sorry I have to tell you this man, but this is the brutal reality. Those famous short guys who get a girlfriend or wife is because they are rich and famous which the girls just want their wealth and fame. I know many people is going to criticize me for saying this, but this is the truth.
I love short guys: I'll date you :smile:
Karl is that you , its me ricky
I'm Karl
Just go for really ugly girls
Original post by karl pilkington
I'm Karl

Hi Karl I'm Tom. What are your interests?
Reply 274
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Compensate by earning big money.

Hey,

So let's get one thing straight. The people on here who are saying women will overlook your height and notice you for your personality are full of crap. One of the first things women notice about men is their height, it's attributed to manliness. strength and makes them feel safe.

So you can't do anything about your height, sure you can do minor things (boots, wearing shoe lifts) will make you look slightly taller, but you'll never be considered a tall man. Now that we've established that, it gets better.

Look at your face in the mirror, make sure your eyebrows aren't wild and are neat. Style your hair so it looks good, If you don't have awesome facial hair (I recommend the a light beard) grow one! Then, you start hitting the gym to achieve the body of a CK male model, nothing more or nothing less. After that, you start dressing fashionable and sexy, I'm talking V-necks, henleys, nice jackets, good shoes and so on and so forth and make sure they fit you well. Make sure you smell good also. Now comes your voice, speak confidently and with assurance, don't sound like you're a mouse and talk in an even tone (hopefully your voice is deep).

I promise you all these things will greatly improve your chances with women. Take it from a guy who's great with the opposite sex. Best of luck buddy!
Reply 275
Hey! I'm going to give you some advice, listen carefully.

Height is definately important to women, it's one of the first things they look at before taking interest in a guy. Don't listen to the people here who are basically lying to make you feel better (height isn't important, personality is, etc etc and all that bs). After all, without the initial physical attraction, no girl is going to care about how you are on the inside, they won't even give you the time of day to go grab a coffee with them.

Now, height isn't something you can't change unfortunately. Sure you can appear a little taller (boots, shoe lifts) but you'll never be considered a TALL man. But here's what you can do, things that'll make you become an alpha male. Start hitting the gym, eat healthy and develop a really good physique. Next, you start dressing well, and I mean sexy and fashionable (no button-up shirts tucked in and all that). Then you groom, make sure your eyebrows aren't wild, grow nice facial hair, make sure you smell great. When speaking, make sure you sound confident and that your voice doesn't falter and is deep. All these little things will help you be way more attractive to the opposite sex, this I can promise you! Take it from a man who does really well with the ladies :smile: good luck bro!
It is depressing as it seems impossible. People say go for shorter girls but they don't want us short guys either. :sad: I feel like no girl would want me because of my height I don't want to just to work all my life and have no one special.

Don't feel down about it! My boyfriend is only 5'5, but he's the most amazing person ever and I'm capable of looking above superficial things such as height (pun not intended!). Someone who bases relationship potentiality on little, meaningless factors isn't worth being with. There are plenty of people in the world who would be lucky to be with someone like you. Chin up! :smile:
It is depressing as it seems impossible. People say go for shorter girls but they don't want us short guys either. :sad: I feel like no girl would want me because of my height I don't want to just to work all my life and have no one special.

You must remember that most women are shallow, but dont want to be seen as shallow, they will never date someone who doesnt meet their physical requirements but they will go online and swear that only personality matters.
Stilts.
You could run around chopping off the legs of taller men

Latest

Trending

Trending