The Student Room Group

Xtremepapers Down?

I was trying to access the papers section of xtremepaper and get "this webpage is not avaliable" error on Chrome. Anyone else getting this?

Scroll to see replies

Search is this website down and click on first link on Google then u can test if it's down or not

Edit: I checked and it's down for everyone http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://papers.xtremepapers.com
(edited 9 years ago)
Having the exact same problem :frown:
same i can access the homepage but i can't access pass papers or anything else
Original post by pixlzombie
I was trying to access the papers section of xtremepaper and get "this webpage is not avaliable" error on Chrome. Anyone else getting this?

Im having the same problem. Dont think the website is working :frown:
Reply 5
what papers are you looking for?

just checked it's working for me
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kyoti
what papers are you looking for?

just checked it's working for me

Really? Which browser are you using? I tried again and it's still not working for me :frown: I've been trying to access AS papers but I've had no luck :/
it looks like just the Papers are unavailable... the Revision sections are working normally.
Reply 8
Original post by orangee123
Really? Which browser are you using? I tried again and it's still not working for me :frown: I've been trying to access AS papers but I've had no luck :/

im using google chrome and it's working fine. what AS papers are you after? I can send you edexcel papers if you like.
Original post by kyoti
im using google chrome and it's working fine. what AS papers are you after? I can send you edexcel papers if you like.

Thank you so much! I've been looking for Psychology and Gov pol exams on Edexcel :smile:
Reply 10
Thanks for the offer but i just started using maxpapers.com instead. They have quite a few papers and the Winter & Summer 2014 ones.
Thank god I thought I was doing something wrong.
I can't find the Solomon papers anywhere (I printed from school, didn't print MS because it was on xtremepapers, so I've been floundering like an idiot :')
Use freeexampapers.com for now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why is ti down?
does anyone know a website where I can access cie AS Level English Literature past papers. I was relying on xtremepapers :frown:
The papers section has been down for about a month now for me.
The papers section won't load
Original post by sammyshell2
does anyone know a website where I can access cie AS Level English Literature past papers. I was relying on xtremepapers :frown:

Yeah same here. I need A2 English Literature past papers and its still down. :s-smilie:
Original post by kyoti

Hi there would you be able to send me IB papers of History SL and French B SL. Send as many as you can for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 for both subjects with the markscheme. Thanks in advance
Would you be able to send me IB papers for history SL and French B SL? As many as you can for Paper 1 and Paper 2 for both with markschemes and all. Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest