The Student Room Group

Face Down In A Ditch

I've been thinking about going outside and finding a ditch to lay down in. I don't care if people notice me or not, just seems like the best thing I can do for myself.

Do you think it's a good idea to lie down in a ditch?
Original post by JDINCINERATOR
I've been thinking about going outside and finding a ditch to lay down in. I don't care if people notice me or not, just seems like the best thing I can do for myself.

Do you think it's a good idea to lie down in a ditch?

Perhaps you already are within a ditch of of your own machination. Are you then disaffected by the reality of your situation, as you so claim? I should think not, the existence of this thread speaks to the contrary.

Speaking with more brevity, no you should not lie down in a ditch. I can give you countless reasons not to do so, if you so wish.
...why?
Original post by quagmiretoilet
Perhaps you already are within a ditch of of your own machination. Are you then disaffected by the reality of your situation, as you so claim? I should think not, the existence of this thread speaks to the contrary.

Speaking with more brevity, no you should not lie down in a ditch. I can give you countless reasons not to do so, if you so wish.

Ok what are the reasons I shouldn't lay down in a ditch?
Original post by Bookworm524
...why?

Something different and something to do.
Original post by Dr.JansonGray

Bros the riddler 💀

Quick Reply

Latest