The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Applicants for 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by neevadesai
Noo, don't worry, i really think its random and theres no pattern. I'm waiting on my decision from Kings and then I'll decide :P

Ah well, I guess time will tell for me :biggrin: good luck with kings! :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by TeeEm
UCL for some courses such as economics, business, stats and maths is known to be a late replier

Thank you do you think we stand a chance without open day invitation.I am really nervous now
Original post by anayaali
Thank you do you think we stand a chance without open day invitation.I am really nervous now

normally that is the procedure
these open days run up to the end of March
i'm still waiting on imb:/ do u think it's likely i'll get in with the minimum requirement?
Original post by TeeEm
normally that is the procedure
these open days run up to the end of March

It's been 5 months now.Wait is killing me.Hope I get good news.UCL is my one and only place
Original post by anayaali
It's been 5 months now.Wait is killing me.Hope I get good news.UCL is my one and only place

I hope it works well!
Original post by TeeEm
of course!

No wonder!!! :wink:
Original post by Fbiemad
No wonder!!! :wink:

naturally !!!
[QUOTE=Kyla Lam;63404557]i'm still waiting on imb:/ do u think it's likely i'll get in with the minimum requirement?

I think that I'm going to end up getting ABB if I'm honest. I've currently got the offer for IMB for AAB aswell. Do u think that I'll get accepted ?
Original post by Danllo
I think that I'm going to end up getting ABB if I'm honest. I've currently got the offer for IMB for AAB aswell. Do u think that I'll get accepted ?

Yeh Ofc they wud accept u if u reached the offer! I haven't even received an offer yet:/
[QUOTE=Kyla Lam;63428159]Yeh Ofc they wud accept u if u reached the offer! I haven't even received an offer yet:/

UCL have a strict policy on not meeting grades. For IMB the grade requirement is AAB and I think I'm going to get ABB. Just because they gave me offer doesn't mean they'll accept me even if I miss my offer by one grade :/
Original post by Danllo
UCL have a strict policy on not meeting grades. For IMB the grade requirement is AAB and I think I'm going to get ABB. Just because they gave me offer doesn't mean they'll accept me even if I miss my offer by one grade :/

Don't worry! Try your best and don't be distracted; there's nth u can do other than studying hard. If you do miss a point try to call them up, it might help:smile:
Original post by TeeEm
naturally !!!

TeenEm would you say the Mech.Eng department is strong at UCL? I've heard awful things about it and didn't really like it when I visited compared to other unis.

Do you know much about it, I know it's UCL and has strong rep. and all but would you honestly say it's better than Warwick/Loughborough/Sheffield which all have stronger departments?
Original post by Sonnyjimisgod
TeenEm would you say the Mech.Eng department is strong at UCL? I've heard awful things about it and didn't really like it when I visited compared to other unis.

Do you know much about it, I know it's UCL and has strong rep. and all but would you honestly say it's better than Warwick/Loughborough/Sheffield which all have stronger departments?

He is super biased you know..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know it may have been said before, so sorry in advance, but does anyone know when UCL accommodation applications open?
Original post by baebae
firmed UCL for biochem :smile: are you thinking of firming UCL too? maybe we should make a Facebook group for us, biochemists? :biggrin:

YES I firmed UCL over the weekend. :u:
Anyone going to the stats, economics and finance open day tomorrow?
Anyone accepted an offer to study BSc Psychology with education??? :smile:
Hi guys,

If I received an email saying that I was recommended to the programme. Does that mean I am definitely going to be made an offer? I mean, there's a chance that the admissions department will reject that recommendation right?
(edited 8 years ago)
Any HoA offer holders?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending