University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by jieungina98
offer this morning for Information management business

Congrats :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dianavix
Did anyone else get an offer for Biological Sciences?

I am still waiting for a response.
Reply 1583
Just got an unconditional for the Management course :colondollar:
Still waiting:dontknow:
Original post by JGeza

On a saturday wow?
Anyone else got an offer for History with a Year Abroad?
Original post by skylake
On a saturday wow?

I'm guessing it was actually a Friday thing. I got my offer on a Monday but got the email from UCL the next day at 7AM.
Original post by jaseho98
My UCL portico is stuck on Application Received even when I've submitted it like October 12th :frown::s-smilie:

Same! No updates yet :frown:
Original post by JGeza

What kind of holy application do you have ?
Hey Guys!

Course:colone:lectrical and Electronic Engineering
IB HL: predicted 777 (A*A*A*) in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science
IB SL: predicted 666 (AAA) in Arabic B, Literature and Performance, and Economics
Further details:I applied but I still haven't heard from the uni :P
I sent my application on the 2nd of October and I still haven't heard any news from them! I did my questionnaire thing for history ages ago, they replied to it, but nothing since! Oh dear, oh dear.... anyone else in the same rubbish boat? D:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by denny13
I am still waiting for a response.

Im still waiting too...it might be because I applied for the Msci course :s-smilie:
Original post by thewickedllama
ESPS people that have been invited to the assessment day - do you know where I can find practice TSAs? I've only been able to find one so far and I really ought to practice.

I was wondering the same thing, although I know that Oxford also have a TSA test so we could use those off of their website if they have any?
Original post by mortal infinity
Im still waiting too...it might be because I applied for the Msci course :s-smilie:

I applied for the Msci course as well. There was someone here with an offer, but he applied for Bsc, so for this course it might take them longer. But I do not know why, since you can switch between those two courses.
Reply 1595
Original post by skylake
On a saturday wow?

- I think if must of changed last night - but got the stuff through the post this morning 😂
Anyone else going to the post-offer EEE open day this Wednesday ?
Hey guys, firstly congrats to those with offers... But is there anyone without offers particularly those who applied to engineering, and are in year 13?. I did the IB and applied on the 5th of October and haven't heard back yet!, am getting really nervous since UCL is the one of two unis I applied too... any reason why they might be taking particularly longer?
Has anyone received an offer for psychology? I'm getting really worried as I applied on the 7th of October...:frown:
Reply 1599
Anyone have an open day for Medical physics / bioengineering on the 7th?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending