The Student Room Group

LadyA Case Study

Hi guys. So here's the run down:

My IB Business and Management teacher has been gone all year due to an accident she had last May. Since then, she's been recovering and constantly getting surgery. She's been back for a total of two weeks this whole year to teach, and of those 2 weeks, not much has been accomplished. For example, we are a month away from exams, and we STILL have not gone over the LadyA case study (she hasn't given it to the class).

I've done some surfing on the web and found the case study, but i'm wondering if buying the OSC (Oxford Study Courses) guide on the case study is worth 60 pounds (or 96 dollars). How detailed and good is the analysis most likely in the guide?

Thoughts, opinions? Thanks!!!
Reply 1
Original post by SanamAnalouei

My IB Business and Management teacher has been gone all year due to an accident she had last May. Since then, she's been recovering and constantly getting surgery. She's been back for a total of two weeks this whole year to teach, and of those 2 weeks, not much has been accomplished. For example, we are a month away from exams, and we STILL have not gone over the LadyA case study (she hasn't given it to the class).

I've done some surfing on the web and found the case study, but i'm wondering if buying the OSC (Oxford Study Courses) guide on the case study is worth 60 pounds (or 96 dollars). How detailed and good is the analysis most likely in the guide?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6GBUERU4kQ
Original post by SanamAnalouei

I had the same problem! My teacher's parents died so she didn't come back to teach after Christmas. I've found a few useful things on the internet, and the case study is also online, so I wouldn't buy that, it's too expensive! Good luck, we'll need it (keep in mind that this case study seems to be easy compared to past case studies!!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending