Scroll to see replies

Original post by pagorai
Just be like "At least i didnt suck my dad's dick like you"

Posted from TSR Mobile

^^^
What's wrong with being called a virgin?? :s
Original post by JuliusDS92
Have sex with him?
Yes OP this calls for showing him how much of a virgin you are NOT.

Walk up to him slow mo...sing...
"Turn the lights down low, I wanna give you some good good lovin"

Then sex him.
Why are you offended that he called you a virgin? Absolutely nothing wrong with it! I'm sad that being called a "virgin" is considered rude :frown:
Original post by MsFahima
What's wrong with being called a virgin?? :s
It's almost as dirty as being a slut.
Id probably just feel ashmaed and throw some good insults.
I have some if you need them.
Original post by Anonymous
He was calling me a virgin to the other workers trying to make a full off me.

I think I gonna go beat him with a hammer or something?

Its right to be offended...What should I do?

Go and do someone?
Get him back in a way that will make him cry.....own the he'll out of him and he won't dare do it again....or just prank him so haRd he will cry...of you need prank Ideas I'm open to help
Highlight the obvious projection of their sexual insecurities onto you. Trying to humiliate others says a lot about a person.
Original post by pagorai
Just be like "At least i didnt suck my dad's dick like you"

Posted from TSR Mobile

but i did suck my dads dick...dayum lol
Its not banter when he says it behind my back..i heard him talking when i was other part of room and not meant to hear

Thats not banter but being nasty..

He sounds horrible! But if anyone has any sense they will see through the fact that he's an arse and it will actually reflected worse on his character.

If you're worried though just take him to one side and say 'look I've heard you been calling me a virgin behind my back, and no offence but my personal life has nothing to do with you so I would appreciate if you stop' if he then continues give him a warning and say you'll escalate it to management (once you've told him to stop once he has no leg to stand on if he continues to do it)

Excuse me ?
Original post by mizzsnazzter
He sounds horrible! But if anyone has any sense they will see through the fact that he's an arse and it will actually reflected worse on his character.

If you're worried though just take him to one side and say 'look I've heard you been calling me a virgin behind my back, and no offence but my personal life has nothing to do with you so I would appreciate if you stop' if he then continues give him a warning and say you'll escalate it to management (once you've told him to stop once he has no leg to stand on if he continues to do it)

I might just pop in the shop buy some stuff and ask the other workers if ''mr virgin'' still works here lol, maybe thats a good way to get some 'vengeane'' or whatever u wanna call it?

Original post by Kadak
Excuse me ?

Yeh rite of passage in my culture...one must suk their fathers dick before they can enter adulthood lol.....jk

Ahem ok...
You can still use it as a comeback

Posted from TSR Mobile
I might just pop in the shop buy some stuff and ask the other workers if ''mr virgin'' still works here lol, maybe thats a good way to get some 'vengeane'' or whatever u wanna call it?

Yeh rite of passage in my culture...one must suk their fathers dick before they can enter adulthood lol.....jk

Did you actually suck your Dad`s dick ?Please tell me your joking.
Original post by Kadak
Did you actually suck your Dad`s dick ?Please tell me your joking.

Obvs a joke i DID NOT suk my dads dick....I did in fact suck your dads dick!
Original post by MsFahima
x.
I'm obv not being serious btw :smile:
Original post by LostGear
Why are you offended that he called you a virgin? Absolutely nothing wrong with it! I'm sad that being called a "virgin" is considered rude :frown:

Yeah I agree youngsters are worryingly sexualised nowadays. Poor things.
Obvs a joke i DID NOT suk my dads dick....I did in fact suck your dads dick!

Dude...
Your going to need better insukts than that if you want to get back at your friend.
Sue his ass to the ground and ensure you bankrupt him.

Once you do that then sell your story to all the national and local papers/media outlets ensuring you provide them with your best sad face and his horrible mug.

Buy ad space and do the above aswell as promote your issue on all social media.
have sex with his mum or sister

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending