The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AaronPeterHurst
I tried posting a new forum game where you make a sentence out of 6 random letters, but after moderators 'reviewed' it, it was removed. I honestly don't see what was wrong with the post as they didn't give an explanation

This, also, happens quite often, I'm afraid.

Did you get warning points for it, for some really abstract reason?
Reply 21
Don't worry, once exams are over TSR will back to its old self. People asking whether or not BBC will get them into Durham or St Andrews via Clearing, the magical offer absolver that it is; people saying that these exams were the hardest for decades and that the grade boundaries will give A*'s at 60% UMS; people who cannot believe that they are finally going to university; people trying to enjoy the final summer before university whilst attempting to ignore the elephant in the back of their minds which is results day; people surreptitiously bragging about their A*'s by asking other people for their grades; people who hide behind poor grades by using the 'didn't revise' contingency.

Alas, the Renaissance of TSR is near.
(edited 9 years ago)
TSR started its downward spiral once every single bloody day you would see around 5-6 religion threads, all dedicated to...wait for it... ISLAM!

Like c'mon, I'm a student, can we just like talk about academic things once in a while, TSR constitutes of troll threads and islamic threads. Boring! :yawn:
Original post by frankieboy
This, also, happens quite often, I'm afraid.

Did you get warning points for it, for some really abstract reason?

I wasn't given a reason at all, just got a notification that my post had been removed. Just thought it was weird, that's all
Original post by coatsoft
thanks for your contribution

Laughed out loud with a mouthful of Shreddies - love it
Reply 25
another thing - threads made anonymously take ridiculously long to come through. thats if you are lucky to get them through - for some reason they don't sometimes.

i wish the old mods would come back.
-going
top kek
Reply 27
Original post by ArabianPhoenix
TSR started its downward spiral once every single bloody day you would see around 5-6 religion threads, all dedicated to...wait for it... ISLAM!

Like c'mon, I'm a student, can we just like talk about academic things once in a while, TSR constitutes of troll threads and islamic threads. Boring! :yawn:

There is nothing stopping you starting interesting threads.

Do you think removing threads will make it more interesting?

All it will do is make the make the forum even more boring.

You might find them boring, but clearly others do not, if you find them boring then I would suggest you do not read them, it is a simple solution.
Glad to see TSR hasn't changed even after 6 years
still falling

Spoiler

:frown:
Original post by damoney
there doesn't seem to be many good threads at the moment, theres too many troll threads and it seems to be taking over the forum.

i'm starting to wonder why i'm here. is tsr going downhill right now?

Loool no one pays you 👀😌
Reply 31
I read it is closing down.
Original post by mspaghetti
still falling

Spoiler

:frown:

thanks for shining a light on it :five:
Original post by Jigsaw_
I read it is closing down.

That’s yahoo answers not tsr looool
Check your source properly pls
Reply 34
Original post by _Fergo
I don't think it can get any lower to be honest -and this is mostly due to the toxic behaviour of many users.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It has...

There's now a new crush thread like every 3 days, and people on here get offended and cry far easier than they used to..

Latest

Trending

Trending