The Student Room Group

Girlfriend with tendences to cheat

Hi

I have been with my gf for a year and a month, in all this time she has cheated on me (I found out) at least 3 times as far as I know, but by that time the relationship was a distance relationship which I considereted when I "forgave" her, but now is not a distance relationship anymore and she has never cheated on me again and she loves me etc. etc.

Her sister is basiclly the biggest slut ever, she was married, always cheating, now she has a kid and brings home every night a different guy, so I reckon that she had that "skilL" from her, or at least she used to encouruge her to do what she did to me.

Last night we went to her sister's house to look after his kid while she was out getting pissed as usual, when she came back with her new "bf" and a friend of him, the friend stayed downstairs on the sofa. My gf came down to bring up the laptop in pijama and took her ages to come back (a few minutes), when she did she told me really excited that the guy downstairs grabbed her (she seemed to like it), I didnt say anything, or ask her anything, just all my thoughts about the cheating came back to my mind.

What I mean is that I have the feeling that if at last i hadnt come here with her, she had cheated on me with that guy... at this point I dont trust her at all, and I think this is what gonnaa make the relationship end.
No trust in a relationship = relationship will not work. Basically she has cheated on you in the past and the reason she has done this is because you have let her by forgiving her and letting her walk all over you. The fact she seemed to like her sisters new boyfriend grabbing her (well assuming it was and just not another one night stand) is tell tell signs she doesn't love you or care about your feelings that much. You deserve better, i would dump her and get someone who appreciates you. It seems also your girlfriend is not ready to settle down.
Reply 2
I had a similar problem to you with an old boyfriend of mine I really feel for you. You love the person but at the same time they keep hurting you which indicates they have no respect for how you feel. Your head and heart going against each other is the worst thing EVER. Eventually I had to dump my b/f and in the long run it was the best thing I could have done. Its going to be hard but trust me I think you deserve so much better than this

I think she also has some issues of her own if she keeps doing this, she might have commitment issues of something? well I wish you the best anyway :smile:
Reply 3
Get rid, if shes alreayd cheat 3 times in 1 year, then she's gonna do it again no matter how close you live to each other now. If shes doing it in the first place then there obviously isnt a strong relationship there, and in my opinion I wouldn't wate the time of day on someone like that.
Reply 4
Rent her out and start to realise a profit on your asset.
Reply 5
samba
Rent her out and start to realise a profit on your asset.

HAHA I like it .... sorry its just funny:P
Reply 6
I would have walked downstairs, grabbed the fella off the sofa pinned him on the floor, and told him if he trys anything like that again I'd smash his face through this floor. If he got cocky or struggled, I would have done it anyway...
Reply 7
Nothing. Although I would be fully aware of the situation on her half I would simply have sorted the guy for ''grabbing her''

Maybe then after evaluating the whole thing, talk to her, letting her know how I feel.
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending