The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I found this thread in researching the OP. Excuse the bump but it seemed relevant:

Original post by Xin Xang
Your choice:

1. Earn lots of money doing something useful.
2. Earn less money do something useless.

[video="youtube;O6ecPxD_tV0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ecPxD_tV0[/video]

Professor of economics - Nobel prize winner - makes the argument that in working at Goldman Sachs is adding more value than at google.
As someone who has an economics degree I can say your very wrong. I got all types of job offers from a wide array of different businesses. Most of the offers were for various types of analysis, such as Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Business Development etc. Btw banks absolutely recruit economic majors to make forecasts of where the economy is going.
Reply 62
Original post by TheEconomist20
As someone who has an economics degree I can say your very wrong. I got all types of job offers from a wide array of different businesses. Most of the offers were for various types of analysis, such as Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Business Development etc. Btw banks absolutely recruit economic majors to make forecasts of where the economy is going.

dont bump old threads :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending