The Student Room Group

as/internal exams

next year some of my subjects are as and some linear, however the linear subjects have an internal exam at the end of y12. Will this exam be important or simply a mock?
Original post by colback98
next year some of my subjects are as and some linear, however the linear subjects have an internal exam at the end of y12. Will this exam be important or simply a mock?

Hello, I think your school may let you take an AS exam just incase you want to drop the subject, if you don't you can treat it as a mock I guess :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by colback98

If it's an internal exam then it depends on your school - they may require a certain standard. However, many schools are entering everyone for AS exas even f they are planning to take the full A level.
Whatever it is it will be important because your UCAS predicted grade for the full Linear A level is likely to be based heavily on your end of year performance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest