The Student Room Group

What's the laziest thing you've done?

Yesterday I slept with the light on because I was too comfortable in my bed to get up and turn it off, so what's the laziest thing you are guilty of?
Well, I was watching Daredevil on Netflix recently (the series) and I got shamed when it asked me whether I was still watching because I hadn't touched my laptop keyboard in about 6 episodes or something. Rather than move the distance required for me to stretch across and reach my laptop to tell Netflix I was indeed planning to spend the rest of the night watching the rest of the season, I used my phone.

Because it was right beside me, I opened up the app store downloaded Netflix app, logged in to my brothers account who was also watching Netflix and put on a random show, forcing him to come downstairs and get angry at me for shutting off his series. Before he left the room I asked him to click the button to play the next episode.........The laptop was literally stretching distance away from me and yes I am ashamed, yet a little bit proud.
Reply 2
Original post by LordPhylogeny
Well, I was watching Daredevil on Netflix recently (the series) and I got shamed when it asked me whether I was still watching because I hadn't touched my laptop keyboard in about 6 episodes or something. Rather than move the distance required for me to stretch across and reach my laptop to tell Netflix I was indeed planning to spend the rest of the night watching the rest of the season, I used my phone.

Because it was right beside me, I opened up the app store downloaded Netflix app, logged in to my brothers account who was also watching Netflix and put on a random show, forcing him to come downstairs and get angry at me for shutting off his series. Before he left the room I asked him to click the button to play the next episode.........The laptop was literally stretching distance away from me and yes I am ashamed, yet a little bit proud.

That is bloody fantastic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you've won. :lol:
Original post by MsFahima
I think you've won. :lol:

Laziest person of the Year 2015...

So proud of myself :smile:
Laziest person of the Year 2015...

So proud of myself :smile:

You should be!! :king1:
Reply 6
When lying with my back to the television on the sofa and someone tells me there's something interesting on the TV, rather than turn around and look I use my phone camera to see through it what's on the television behind me :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude, all of this sounds like a serious cardiac fatigue or other bodily illness. You had to put more effort and undergo more fatigue mentally to get that Netflix done than if you just decided to move.

That is worrying.
Original post by Melancholic Mill
Dude, all of this sounds like a serious cardiac fatigue or other bodily illness. You had to put more effort and undergo more fatigue mentally to get that Netflix done than if you just decided to move.

That is worrying.

Yeah but I had a really good position in bed...so your argument is invalid :wink:
I pee'd in the sink...
Reply 10
Original post by ChrisMorgaan_
I pee'd in the sink...

Were there any dishes in it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Well, I was watching Daredevil on Netflix recently...

Oh my god :rofl:

I'm on my phone but I'll be back to rep this later!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending