The Student Room Group

Barts and the London- 2016 Entry Applicants for Medicine

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Funky_Giraffe
Hope it went well? Mine was yesterday :tongue:

Yeah I think it was alright!! Hope yours went well too :biggrin:
Had mine at 9:25 today, went well I guess, short though.
Medium length interview today at 3:00, loved the interviewers had a nice chat at the end haha :biggrin:
Original post by Don Pedro K.
Eyyyy hey dude :biggrin:

Heyyy man what's up 😂😂 I told my friends I saw you and the were like he's a tsr legend 😂😂😂😂
Do you guys think there is a markscheme that they apply in order to score the different applicants in the interview?
Original post by juveale
Do you guys think there is a markscheme that they apply in order to score the different applicants in the interview?

Yes, there is a score sheet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
mine was yesterday 2:20
lasted around 30 mins, dunno if its a good sign tho
the questions were quite tricky for me, but their response was quite positive, so i guess its alright
now comes the long wait......
Hello! Does anyone know when we will hear about the outcome of the interviews? They told me before the interview began but all I remember is March, I forgot the actual date.
Reply 1268
Original post by RishMilo
Hello! Does anyone know when we will hear about the outcome of the interviews? They told me before the interview began but all I remember is March, I forgot the actual date.

That's what I found here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/What_you_should_expect_at_a_medical_school_interview"Despite what is written on the Barts and the London website, results from interviews are given out towards the end of February/early March."
Original post by aniaw
That's what I found here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/What_you_should_expect_at_a_medical_school_interview"Despite what is written on the Barts and the London website, results from interviews are given out towards the end of February/early March."

Thank you!
Having a bit of an issue guys... my interview is on the 17th but I can't remember the time. Went to check on the online portal but it's down and it has been for a few days now :frown:
Anyone else having this issue or is it just down for me?
Original post by ruben_sk
Having a bit of an issue guys... my interview is on the 17th but I can't remember the time. Went to check on the online portal but it's down and it has been for a few days now :frown:
Anyone else having this issue or is it just down for me?

Hey! My interview is on the 17th as well :smile: and the online portal has been down for me as well. I emailed them about it, but they haven't replied... :| I know my time, but they had additional docments which I haven't been able to download :frown:
Do we just need to bring our passports for ID for the interview? Or do we need to bring photocopies of anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yoyo.sat
Do we just need to bring our passports for ID for the interview? Or do we need to bring photocopies of anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've had mine and all I needed was my passport :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fastandfurious
Hey! My interview is on the 17th as well :smile: and the online portal has been down for me as well. I emailed them about it, but they haven't replied... :| I know my time, but they had additional docments which I haven't been able to download :frown:

What was the email address you used?
Original post by OreoCookie181
I've had mine and all I needed was my passport :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thanks. My Mysis portal is down as well so I couldn't figure what I would need. My interview is on 17th as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yoyo.sat
Okay thanks. My Mysis portal is down as well so I couldn't figure what I would need. My interview is on 17th as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem. All it says on there is to bring that and it gives alternatives if you don't have your passport. Good luck for your interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OreoCookie181
No problem. All it says on there is to bring that and it gives alternatives if you don't have your passport. Good luck for your interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

All right. Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fastandfurious

Same. I just called up 020 7882 8478 and they let me know.
Where do the Interviews take place? I got a map of Whitechapel but I don't know where to go - there are like 10 buildings...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending