The Student Room Group

Talks then ignores

why do boys do that?
Girls do that too.

Ignore him/her back. They will miss the attention and come running back.

Make the player into the playee!
Original post by Anonymous
Girls do that too.

Ignore him/her back. They will miss the attention and come running back.

Make the player into the playee!

Yea thanx i could do that to
This is so stupid, im a guy I wouldnt do that. If you like someone why mess around ? Just be genuine. Yeah just ignore him and watch him come running. Its really immature to play games.
Reply 4
Original post by redleader1
This is so stupid, im a guy I wouldnt do that. If you like someone why mess around ? Just be genuine. Yeah just ignore him and watch him come running. Its really immature to play games.

Good to know u wouldn't but yea will do that thanx
Because girls are like post stamps. The more you spit on them, the more they stick
Reply 6
Original post by theo1jinx
Because girls are like post stamps. The more you spit on them, the more they stick

Hey no we aint
Original post by RBalboa
Hey no we aint

I know it's just a saying we say, not really true. Except for some bimbos
Might be busy?
Guys thanks for everything but turning the tables ignoring him is what I'm gunna do and theo thanks
Maybe he has a life outside of his phone.. just a thought.
Reply 11
Original post by Maid Marian
Ugh, people who don't reply make me angry :angry:

Yeah, too busy to send a reply that takes 10 seconds? Either someone wants to talk to you or they don't, being busy is generally just an excuse.

Thank you
Maybe he didn't want to talk to you and only spoke to you to be polite?

Yeah, too busy to send a reply that takes 10 seconds? Either someone wants to talk to you or they don't, being busy is generally just an excuse.

But sending a reply means that he'd send a reply and then a conversation is born. A conversation that you might not have time for at the moment.
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe he didn't want to talk to you and only spoke to you to be polite?

He my boyfriend
What for? :redface:

Dm

Depends how you mean. If I'm in the company of others, such as friends or family, I don't pull my phone out and start messaging people, it's rude and insinuates that the person(s) you're with is/are boring you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending