The Student Room Group

C-card

I was wondering if anybody could answer a couple of questions I have about the c-card (if it matters, I have an Oxfordshire one and am planning to use it in Gloucestershire, but apparently it doesn't matter which county it is from/in)

I already got the card and the first pack, but I was wondering what happens when you go and get another pack? Do you ask the cashier and get given another pack like the starter one (which was a selection of condoms in a silver envelope thing) or do you get to choose which types you want?
Original post by Anonymous
I was wondering if anybody could answer a couple of questions I have about the c-card (if it matters, I have an Oxfordshire one and am planning to use it in Gloucestershire, but apparently it doesn't matter which county it is from/in)

I already got the card and the first pack, but I was wondering what happens when you go and get another pack? Do you ask the cashier and get given another pack like the starter one (which was a selection of condoms in a silver envelope thing) or do you get to choose which types you want?

It depends where you go.
You can go to a drs surgery that holds the C card logo and just ask the receptionist and show your card and they will give you a pre made up pack generally.

Or if you go to a special centre they may give you a choice of what condoms you want, but you will only be allowed a certain number (IIRC its 6)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by PandaWho
It depends where you go.
You can go to a drs surgery that holds the C card logo and just ask the receptionist and show your card and they will give you a pre made up pack generally.

Or if you go to a special centre they may give you a choice of what condoms you want, but you will only be allowed a certain number (IIRC its 6)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, thank you :smile:

I will probably end up going to a pharmacy, Boots probably, do you have any idea what happens there? Where in the store would you go to get the pack?
Original post by Anonymous
Oh, thank you :smile:

I will probably end up going to a pharmacy, Boots probably, do you have any idea what happens there? Where in the store would you go to get the pack?

As long as it has the C card logo just go to the pharmacy section i presume and ask/show your card and they will either point you in the right direction or give you the pack. They will most likely write down your Ccard number and a few other details aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by PandaWho
As long as it has the C card logo just go to the pharmacy section i presume and ask/show your card and they will either point you in the right direction or give you the pack. They will most likely write down your Ccard number and a few other details aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks very much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending