The Student Room Group

Breakthrough Skeleton Code Computer Science AQA

Hey everyone,

If you have any useful resources for the skeleton programming section please post them here!
This for Section C and D especially. There are threads on this already though so search TSR to get more info https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/A-level_Computing/AQA/Paper_1/Skeleton_program/2022
Hi would you be able to help me

Do you know what a key is in the code, i understand that it is a card that starts with "K" however i dont understand what happens when if you encounter a difficulty card it makes you pick a position of a key, then nothing seems to happen. if you know what this is please let me know
The Difficulty card is there to make you discard a key, if you don't, it will discard 5 cards from the deck. This last bit may be what you're encountering when "nothing happens" as the deck isn't shown to you, so you don't see anything happen...
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Jeremyboi
Hi would you be able to help me

Do you know what a key is in the code, i understand that it is a card that starts with "K" however i dont understand what happens when if you encounter a difficulty card it makes you pick a position of a key, then nothing seems to happen. if you know what this is please let me know

it is preventing you from having to discard 5 cards from your deck and only discard the key card instead

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending