Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zenarthra
Are you a female?

Are you a female?

Gtfo. Men have oestrogen too you know

Original post by NutE
You didn't answer the thread title.
Just got a lot to deal with, and I'm still not over some things that have happened in the past.

What do you mean? I'm just another user on here. I post whatever is on my mind and speak openly. Sorry if that makes you feel uneasy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most of your posts on Relationships sound like you're hurting a lot. It's not a judgment by me, it's empathy. You yourself just admitted you're not over a lot of stuff :hugs:
Rarely, though I feel as if I need to cry, but can't, very often.

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I no longer feel emotions :indiff:

:frown: You make me feel sad inside.
Reply 22
You should just let go of the past, otherwise you'll never move forward in life.

Some things are difficult to let go. I lost my brother 4 years ago, and it completely destroyed me and has made me into someone I never wanted to be. I feel so guilty and ashamed of myself. This isn't me. If he was here, life would be so good, I would've been happy. He was an amazing role model, someone who was loved by everyone who knew him. Anyway, I'll shut up now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Most of your posts on Relationships sound like you're hurting a lot. It's not a judgment by me, it's empathy. You yourself just admitted you're not over a lot of stuff :hugs:

It's nice to be acknowledged. Who knows, some day it'll all end and eventually I'll be truly happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thai insurance commercials makes me cry
It used to a lot, but now not so much. I do get sad very often, but it is a very cold feeling, very vacant. I don't really know how to explain it. I am a very deep thinker though, I tend to reflect on life, and wonder what my ~purpose~ is. When I do cry, it is extremely hard, like a lot. I tend to cry to romantic movies, I guess it is a relief?
(edited 9 years ago)
Quite a lot, I tend to get in these strange moods a few times a week where I will just cry at anything, adverts, films, seeing old people, seeing animals... Everything seems to set me off for some reason! :s-smilie:
I probably cry everyday from laughter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by Jamiesonn
I probably cry everyday from laughter

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky sh*t

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have not really kept a record of my crying, but it ranges from twice, three times a day to having dry eyes for several weeks. Sometimes I have breakdowns due to stress or argue with my parents, which leaves me in tears, yet relieves me from some sorrow. Crying is generally good. It is good to express emotions, let go of some anger. But crying daily might signal a need for help of some sort.
Reply 30
I don't even remember the last time I cried... Not really an emotional person :P
Literally NEVER! I want to learn to cry more, I feel left out sometimes...

Even the most sad things make me laugh (not in a cruel way, I think it's just a weird reaction, I just can't cry...)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by NutE
Some things are difficult to let go. I lost my brother 4 years ago, and it completely destroyed me and has made me into someone I never wanted to be. I feel so guilty and ashamed of myself. This isn't me. If he was here, life would be so good, I would've been happy. He was an amazing role model, someone who was loved by everyone who knew him. Anyway, I'll shut up now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean it has made you guilty and feel ashamed?
How did he pass away if i may ask?
Reply 33
What do you mean it has made you guilty and feel ashamed?
How did he pass away if i may ask?

Don't wanna type out my life story because once I start, it's difficult to stop :redface: if he was here, he wouldn't be proud of me, if he knew what I did behind closed doors (having sex). He passed away due to natural causes, they didn't find out from the post mortem, which makes it all kinda worse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NutE
Don't wanna type out my life story because once I start, it's difficult to stop :redface: if he was here, he wouldn't be proud of me, if he knew what I did behind closed doors (having sex). He passed away due to natural causes, they didn't find out from the post mortem, which makes it all kinda worse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its fine, i dont mind listening to peoples stories. Its quite fascinating.
Why would having sex be a big deal? Are you Muslim?
Natural causes? I dont understand, assuming he was quite young still, why would the cause be natural?
Im genuinely interested, please continue...
Reply 35
Its fine, i dont mind listening to peoples stories. Its quite fascinating.
Why would having sex be a big deal? Are you Muslim?
Natural causes? I dont understand, assuming he was quite young still, why would the cause be natural?
Im genuinely interested, please continue...

Yep I'm a Pakistani Muslim, not practising though, though I ought to. He was young and healthy, they found him at his uni dorm in the morning on his bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Protégé
Why do you cry so much? I can only shed a single tear, and that's when I want to cry.

:dontknow: My mind is funny bunny

The the actual ****.

:lol: I feel the same
Reply 37
Original post by Vixen47
x

You're a very interesting character, there's lots of substance to you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Never. I'm not a little pussy.
Original post by NutE
Yep I'm a Pakistani Muslim, not practising though, though I ought to. He was young and healthy, they found him at his uni dorm in the morning on his bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not sleeping around are you?
You do have a boyfriend? Is he white by any chance?
Yeah maybe you should start practicing.
Im assuming you had a boyfriend, why do you feel the need to have a boyfriend?
Dont you know at this young age, the chances of a break up are almost 100%?
Men dont want to commit to 1 women so early on in their life.

Quick Reply

Latest