The Student Room Group

Am I ugly?

more than a few people At school/college have said so and I really need an objective opinion please.

Ill pm you a pic. Please don't troll I need a genuine answer.

I forgot to add I'm a guy and Middle eastern ethnicity
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Pm me (:
pm :smile:
I'm free right now. PM
Pm me OP ill give you tips to improve aesthetics
Sure, PM :smile:
PM!!
Pm
Reply 10
PM me :biggrin:
No matter what people say, at the end of the day you are a muslim.

Allah will think you are beautiful. Is there anything better than that. Anything better than pleasing allah?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can PM me if you want :smile: but remember you're not going to get an 'objective' opinion from people as opinions themselves are subjective and not everyone will agree on who is attractive :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pm meee:tongue:
Original post by poly(but-1-ene)

Allah will think you are beautiful. Is there anything better than that. Anything better than pleasing allah?

Posted from TSR Mobile

so why did allah make him ugly in the first place? oh have you seen Allah?

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh god, please don't bring religion into this

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh come on quantum stop trolling (why do you make islam look bad), first you have to prove the existence of a supernatural diety that just happens to be Allah, before making a claim on behalf of allah
pm bruh
Original post by fabstrawberry
oh god, please don't bring religion into this

It's quantum, a troll.
Original post by Trypsin
more than a few people At school/college have said so and I really need an objective opinion please.

Ill pm you a pic. Please don't troll I need a genuine answer.

I forgot to add I'm a guy and Middle eastern ethnicity

Aha we actually have a mutual friend, small world! I don't think your ugly, hope is not lost for you yet. Your face is really round though and for me I don't personally like that, I feel like that's a soft feature. I much prefer a stronger jawline and more defined features but that's my own personal preference and there will be someone out there who likes a round face ((:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending