The Student Room Group

Business studies help

Hello TSR,
My business teacher has been off for a while, and my class is full of disruptive wastemen so not much learning gets done. Ive been getting D's in unit 4-business communications and I can't find any good resources on it, also I a lot of my answers don't fit the mark scheme so I don't get many marks. I can get As and A*s in unit 1, multiple choice but I want an A overall, so I would really appreciate some guidance/resources/tips. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Cannoning
Hello TSR,
My business teacher has been off for a while, and my class is full of disruptive wastemen so not much learning gets done. Ive been getting D's in unit 4-business communications and I can't find any good resources on it, also I a lot of my answers don't fit the mark scheme so I don't get many marks. I can get As and A*s in unit 1, multiple choice but I want an A overall, so I would really appreciate some guidance/resources/tips. Thanks :smile:

Heya, I'm going to put this in the Business and Management forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=111

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending