The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

spare room in a nice house

Hi,
I am posting as myself and my other 3 housemates have a house all confirmed for next year, yet it is a five bedroomed house, and so far we are only four, and so I am looking to find another housemate. If you are interested in our spare room then please message me. Also if you have extra question, either message me privately or post publically.

Our house is in Lenton, in a great position: we are a minutes walk from both Blockbusters and Jackson (great if you get Ben &Jerry cravings!). The rent for next year is very reasonable at £63 a week, which I have found to be good value in Lenton, especially as our Kitchen and bathroom are new, (we also got a new condensing boiler) and the landlord is planning to give us double beds next year. We are all girls, so I think preferably another female would be best, and although we all get on very well, I think personality wise we all vary. I study Classics, whilst the other girls study Law, and the last two both read Politics.

I am running out of things to write, but again, just say if you are curious and want any questions answered.
So***

P.s the reason we are stuck is because our housemate from last year is applying to study abroad in Australia so we wish her luck.
Reply 1
not that anyone was interested but the room is now taken.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
sophieliz
Hi,
I am posting as myself and my other 3 housemates have a house all confirmed for next year, yet it is a five bedroomed house, and so far we are only four, and so I am looking to find another housemate. If you are interested in our spare room then please message me. Also if you have extra question, either message me privately or post publically.

Our house is in Lenton, in a great position: we are a minutes walk from both Blockbusters and Jackson (great if you get Ben &Jerry cravings!). The rent for next year is very reasonable at £63 a week, which I have found to be good value in Lenton, especially as our Kitchen and bathroom are new, (we also got a new condensing boiler) and the landlord is planning to give us double beds next year. We are all girls, so I think preferably another female would be best, and although we all get on very well, I think personality wise we all vary. I study Classics, whilst the other girls study Law, and the last two both read Politics.

I am running out of things to write, but again, just say if you are curious and want any questions answered.
So***

P.s the reason we are stuck is because our housemate from last year is applying to study abroad in Australia so we wish her luck.

You know, Soph, me and two housemates are moving out of a 4-bedroom house in June and our rent is £53 a week, also in Lenton... Don't think our house is on the market yet but it really should be soon as all 3 of us are moving out.
Reply 3
hey. Thanks.We really wanted to keep our house and now another student who is a friend of my current housemate has taken the room so we don't need to stress.

Latest

Trending

Trending