The Student Room Group

I'm a 20yr old female and I've slept with 5 guys? Is that a lot?

I would really like honest opinions. 2 have been long term boyfriends, 2 have been guys that I went on dates with/was seeing but never turned into bf/gf relationships and one was a really close friend. Just want to know people's opinion of my number!

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't worry about it. I know people that age who have slept with less, I know people who have slept with many more. As long as you were safe its fine. Being around your age, I think the average number in my friend group would be slightly lower than yours but thats not a bad thing.
i would definitely not say that was a lot , especially considering two of those were long term relationships
Original post by Anonymous
I would really like honest opinions. 2 have been long term boyfriends, 2 have been guys that I went on dates with/was seeing but never turned into bf/gf relationships and one was a really close friend. Just want to know people's opinion of my number!

Honestly?

Why do you give a crap?

What other people think doesn't matter, it's not like you have to walk around wearing a sign around your neck all the time that says how many people you've shagged. So nobody else even needs to know, and even if people do find out then why does their opinion matter? At the end of the day what they think doesn't change that number, and what they think shouldn't change how you feel about it.

It's only too high if you think it's too high, and if that's the case then you're the only one that can change your behaviour to keep that number down in the future. If however you think that it's fine then great, keep doing what you're doing and there's no issue here.
Reply 4

A good rule of thumb is, just keep your body count lower than your age, so yeah 5 isnt a lot at all youre fine :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by FroKane
A good rule of thumb is, just keep your body count lower than a third of your age, so yeah 5 isnt a lot at all youre fine :smile:

Fixed.
Original post by FroKane
A good rule of thumb is, just keep your body count lower than your age, so yeah 5 isnt a lot at all youre fine :smile:

Oops.

I'm just gonna put this out there and say that I have a friend who had slept with 11 guys before her 18th birthday.
You're a girl, you'll turn it into whatever excuse suits you. 'I only have sex with people I love' 'I thought it was gonna be something' 'I don't usually do this...' 'I'm finding myself' 'These are the years to be free...'

Just do you, who cares about your number, you'll work it out eventually.
Not a lot but want to make it six? :sexface:
Who cares, it's your life.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Who cares, it's your life.

This.

Why are people so bothered about other people perceive them. Not even that, it's more like 'how people would perceive me if they knew'. Who the **** cares.
(edited 8 years ago)
No.
i would say thats less than average from conversations with people i have had at uni dont worry
Reply 14
Unattractive.
90% of guys on here are insecure and have bizzare issues with women that you dont really find in the real world

Simple answer........ No
Seems pretty average to me. Nothing to worry about.
Depends how long you've been sexually activeit may seem like a lot/little.

5 at 20 doesn't seem too bad at all imo :nah:
Sleeping with 5 guys by the age of 20 is actually really low nowadays. What people think doesn't matter though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending